Author Topic: EVALI.HOT - Coventry  (Read 2324 times)


20 review(s) for EVALI.HOT (16 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline johnny56

Just catching up on reviews, saw Evali in November of last year.

External Link/Members Only

1 hour £100

Sorted the comms by phone and made my way to her location. On arrival you will need to get her to buzz you in to the car park, as her apartment sits behind a gates compound.

Once in I let her know I'm there, and swiftly get the room and apartment number. Now I've seen her many times before over the years, but sadly her age and years in the game is taking it's toll. She's not as attractive as she used to be, with both her body and face having aged.

Anyway sorted the paperwork and we both strip, and move to the fed. Start with some French kissing, whilst she's groping my cock, it's not long before she has it in her mouth. OWO was average, but I just didn't find her attractive 😔

I return the favour and we start in missionary, where I give a good few hard strokes. We moved to doggy, followed by Reverse cowgirl, after which I suck on her books again.

I popped my load around 45 minute mark, and had a quick chat whilst dressing before leaving
 I wasn't rushed out or anything, but I just didn't find her attractive. She was a very pretty girl when she first started over a decade or so ago, and I saw her now after about 3 years.

Will not visit again.


« Last Edit: January 31, 2025, 10:15:58 pm by johnny56 »

Offline Dylanbob

Saw her in the mid 2010s, would have been one of the first few girls I ever saw.

Was a fantastic looker, sounds like time gets us all sadly.

Offline johnny56

Saw her in the mid 2010s, would have been one of the first few girls I ever saw.

Was a fantastic looker, sounds like time gets us all sadly.

That's when I first saw her too, and as you say she was a very attractive girl when she first came on the scene. I guess all that cock catches up eventually 😏

Offline watsey

That is a shame. I saw her a few times when she was in Walsall about 10 years ago. She was blonde then, attractive, great body and first class service.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2025, 06:59:37 pm by watsey »