External Link/Members OnlyLooking for women who allow filming I came across queenie's profile.
She replied to my email quickly and politely and agreed to a 30 min booking. I sent her over £20 so she could book an Uber. She took the taxi price out of the £170 fee. which was good of her.
And she arrived at mine promptly messaging to me along the way.
She looks like her profile pics, and is an English Milf.
She is slim and sexy, with fantastic tits, that have had some work but they feel incredible.
She doesnt enjoy kissing which is a shame. But made up for it with dirty talk which sounds great in a fairly posh English accent.
Her BJ skills are amazing, she deep throats chocking the whole way down but just keeps at it! which was fucking amazing.
When I stopped her for a break she decided to start masturbating herself and with me sucking her tits she had an incredible orgasm.
She was happy to blow me more afterwards, though I couldn't ejaculate (my issue) so I need to book her again to cover her face and tits.
Will add to the review once ive given her a facial. next time.