Author Topic: MAYREE SEXY THAI - Royal Oak  (Read 3343 times)


107 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7913482) (101 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline londonguy85


External Link/Members Only

Location: Near Royal Oak Station, on a quiet road
Services: DFK (and lots of it), 69, OWO, mish, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spoons, doggy, CIM, offered but not taken rimming, and fucking my ass haha!
£160 - 1 hour

After the shitshow on my last punt, I decided to go back to a tried and tested girl. I've seen Mayree (Maya) at Olina before, and knew she was a good SP.

Booked in advance, great comms throughout.

Into the flat, hiding behind the door, greeted with a hello and a kiss, straight into DFK, this will be good.

Mayree is petite, with a great figure, pretty girl IMO, very friendly and keen to please, nice bolt ons which she didn't mind me playing with and sucking on.

She did a little routine of pulling down my trousers and kissing my cock through my boxers, this was hot. Into a quick shared shower together.

On her sofa, she started a full on OWO, I almost came from that, she then directed me to face fuck her with her head off the bed with some boob play and light fingering.

She kept offering to rim me and fuck my ass, but i was happy to decline these services.

We did a few postions, with her fucking me and then me doing her, my favourite was her in cowgirl while she gave me DFK.

Told her I wanted to CIM, and she expertly sucked me off before going to spit.

Quick massage and she started OWO again.

I was happy with the meet, chatting and cuddling with her, because she gives a lot of DFK which is what I really wanted.

Shared showered and I left with a smile and wobbly legs as she had fucked me so good.

She was keen for a second round, but my performance wasn't up to it at that time.

Its nice to meet an SP who is smiley, friendly, chatty, and gives a great service, we had a lot of banter throughout the punt. Its clear her going indie has helped her.

Will definitely return soon! 

Offline bjbigknackers

Hi. I've read a few reviews all positive.  None have mentioned anal.  Neither does her adultwork. So I think anal is not on the cards?

Offline pepsicolaboy

Good SP by all acconts but factoring in Olinas (her former employyees) 1 hour £150 that includes anal, her value goes down.

But in a depressed market with limited good options IMO, shes still on my hotlist

 :hi: