Author Topic: Hannah Elise - Liverpool  (Read 3168 times)


9 review(s) for Hannah Elise (3 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline sailor_man

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Liverpool City Centre
30 mins
£80

Liverpool City Centre Hotel, easy access.

Now there are some reviews here that almost put me off, however as usual, Liverpool was dire in terms of choice, except for staples (Poppy, Sugar, Lola).. however I fancied something different.

Entered the room, usual hide behind but I was very surprised, Hannah does not look her age (younger) and has that School teacher sort of vibe, she also resembled a celeb but I couldn't pinpoint it at the time.

Laying on the bed in underwear, absolute fantastic natural boobs, cute ass also. A fair bit of random chit chat and you will have to take the lead, but thats no issue.
Decent FK, with tongues but not too intense.

A very very good OWO session, before I reciprocated to a very well groomed and clean pussy which tasted fantastic.
Protected sex in Mish, but DAMN, Hannah is very flexible and can take a decent pump.

Half way through the session I realised she looked a bit like Perdita Weeks (google her), definitely a good thing!

Finished with another OWO session, HJ and bit more FK.

Literally no time watching at all, easy to connect with and definitely a positive.

Would see again if she visits Liverpool again.

Only Neg.... shit taste in Footy team, but knows her stuff and can have a decent footy chat!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2025, 07:37:46 pm by sailor_man »