Author Topic: Ariana - mi amour - quayside  (Read 2928 times)

Offline Bigaggi

External Link/Members Only

£90 - 45mins
Just before Christmas holidays, parking on roads around the apartment is fine and cheap.
Apartments is on the quayside and very easy to find, the instructions were easy also.
Same with the booking, a few texts and all sorted very quick couple days before and then a confirmation on the day.

Wow Wow Wow ARIANA!!!!! She is absolutely stunning with a beautiful body.

I wasn’t expecting her to be as naughty as she was but wow she was into it. In the door handed over tokens and she got a glass of water for me. Next straight into DFK, we stripped each other down and she was kissing my body all the way down to me cock where she prceeded pretty deep OWO with very very good technique and lots of eye contact. After a while she out a condom on and jumped on top and rode away with a lot energy bouncing fully up and down my full length. Went through various other positions till we got to doggy and oh my!!!! Can she take a pounding and seemed to be Loving it the harder I went in on her. All the while I’m pulling her hair, throat, spanking her and she’s sucking my fingers I’m looking down at her knickers which are in the bed and I know what I wanted to do so I picked them up stuffed them in her mouth, she accepted no problem and kept fucking. Her eyes were rolling all over the place 😂 then I felt i was about to blow so I pulled out and only came i little. Got her back on top to slow it down and so I could watch her slide up and down in my cock again. Caught a glimpse of her watch and I had 10mins left so I said head off the side of the bed and fucked her throat a little and she took it well but she had to pop to the bathroom as I made her puke a little. Back she came and on to her knees and a bit more owo and I came in her mouth and before I knew it, it was gone and she had swallowed.
A little clean up, kiss and a merry Christmas I was on my way with a very big smile.

She definitely put her back into it, we were both sweating quite abit and it was freezing outside.

I’ll be back very soon..amazing!

Offline toon972

Great review, sounds like a good meeting.