Author Topic: Nicole - Thornaby  (Read 4562 times)

Offline C-R-Tees

External Link/Members Only

I'd been considering seeing Nicole ever since she was with Gracies Girls but never managed to do so. I'd struggled to really find anyone I really liked to see regularly since Jess in 2018, and with her not being available anymore I'd decided to just stop punting last year. With Nicole being independent now I decided to give her a shot and I'm glad I did.

Location: It's the old Gracies Girls place near Thornaby Station. Fairly quiet area but with so many workplaces nearby it can seem pretty open and not as private as it could be. There were a few people around when I left which wasn't great.

Price: £70 for 30 minutes, no additional charges for anything extra. Good price considering 30 minutes seems to have increased to £80 for quite a few over the last few years.

Comms: Booked by text, responded very quickly. But I can see some of the issues people have raised. I did have a time booked in, but when I text to confirm on the day, I was told that time wasn't available. But we rescheduled and all was fine afterwards.

The girl: Her pictures give away how amazing her body is, clearly enjoys the gym, great facially as well. Age seems about right.

The meeting was amazing, reminds me of Jess with her kissing. Very enthusiastic and deep, something I've really missed in the meetings I've had since. Blow job was amazing and then sex in a few positions. Very enthusiastic with everything and the best meeting I've had in a long time. Really makes me reconsider some of my previous reviews down to a neutral. Will definitely see her again. Very nice conversation with her as well, didn't feel stilted or awkward. I was there probably around 35 minutes in the end, so I wasn't rushed out.

Her communication issues aside, she's definitely one of the better ones in an area where there isn't much available. The meeting was this week, but I've tried to keep a few things vague because I don't want to give away to her who I am or that I leave reviews if she ends up seeing the review.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2025, 12:05:17 am by C-R-Tees »

Offline Festa

Nicole is the best around here. Always cheerful and puts her full energy into the session. I agree communication post Gracie’s is difficult though.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Thanks for the review, Nicole is really lovely and enthusiastic. Are you sure about Jess ? She was working just before Christmas  :unknown:

Offline AgedCases



Offline C-R-Tees

Thanks for the review, Nicole is really lovely and enthusiastic. Are you sure about Jess ? She was working just before Christmas  :unknown:

I haven't seen Jess on Adultwork for ages. Last time I got in touch with her by text and we planned a meet but then she just disappeared on the day. Last time I saw her would have been around 2018 any idea if the number to contact her on is still the same as it would have been then?

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I haven't seen Jess on Adultwork for ages. Last time I got in touch with her by text and we planned a meet but then she just disappeared on the day. Last time I saw her would have been around 2018 any idea if the number to contact her on is still the same as it would have been then?

Her number hasn't changed in possibly 10 years  :hi:


Offline Todd Landers

Don’t like the sound of the oil she uses. In her ad.  :crazy:

Offline C-R-Tees


Her number hasn't changed in possibly 10 years  :hi:

I'll have to give her a try again this week, thanks.