Author Topic: Zoe - Amour - walker  (Read 2128 times)

Offline Bigaggi

This meet happened late November.

External Link/Members Only

Messaged amour the day before and was all sorted very quickly and easily via text.
Terraced house in walker, looked like someone lived there but not Zoe. Great view of St James’ Park. Parking was a doddle, street was empty and free.

£120 for 1hr.

Zoe is a good looking milf, probably late 30’s with a decent body and plenty on the hip to get hold of. I would say very much a GFE, OWO was good, especially her tongue work. Pretty easy gag reflex tho and she was that keen on that. On with the condom and she got on top, then doggy,missionary and onto her side, before I asked to lean head off the bed for face fuck which she took well but still gagged pretty easily then to finish I opted for CIM.
Clean up, a bit crack & a cuddle and on my way home.
Very nice lass who I’d definitely see again.. she was very warming.