Author Topic: Vicky, Pure Health Spa, Wednesfield  (Read 1581 times)

Offline JollyTimes

External Link/Members Only

Visited here recently as it's a new provider and probably a sister shop to one in Wordsley near Stourbridge.

Not knowing the area I parked up in a large car park opposite side of the road as the shop is on an island so front door is exposed.
When texting I asked if they had a back door entrance, and luckily she said yes.
It's perfect for anonymity if you need it.

Girl who met me was attractive with a long pony tail and gave the name of Vicky, but who knows.
Very basic surroundings but room was warm and well decorated with a shower if required.

Agreed 30 minutes for £30.  No towel cover so 5 minutes in I ask for the menu.
£20 HE
£40 B2B no fingers inside and no RO.
No real conversation as she spoke little English.
She was a happy girl probably around 38 or 40 years old and size 10 and 34c boobs approx.

I opted for HE only which was slow and sensual for 20-25 minutes as she followed instruction well.

If I was to  see her again I think I would go for B2B.

Nice half hour but the merry go round means she won't be there again for a while I suspect.

Out the back door and nobody around.

Good value IMHO.




Offline Reppit

Looks like it as disappeared as the link isn’t working

Offline 69shadesofblue

Looks like it as disappeared as the link isn’t working

Just up the road from me and it's still there. Lights are on.