Author Topic: Gigi, Sports Therapy Clinic - Old Lode Lane, Solihull  (Read 3027 times)

Offline shed

External Link/Members Only


Recent visit to this well known establishment. Was dropping some friends at the airport so decided to just drop in and see who was working. Early evening, No appointment made. On entering the shop was met by a lady who introduced herself as Gigi.

Her physical appearance reminded me of Cindy with a different face 👀 :lol:  short and petite, estimate age about thirty plus, wearing short tunic style skirt with unfortunately the usual black leggings. Facially for me anyway she was more attractive than Cindy so a 7/10 for looks.

The shop seemed very quiet and I was shown into the front room. Gave her the £50 plus £20. She stashed and I undressed. Upon entering the room I gave instructions as how how I wanted the massage which she was okay with and so we began.

Gigi has obviously had  little formal massage training but for me it was acceptable. Sensual and hands in the right places. Twenty minutes on my back , legs, bum, glutes and regular tickling of my balls and manhood certainly had the right effect. In fact I was very aroused. She just seemed to have that chemistry of wanting you to enjoy every minute.

Turned over and for the remaining time which she edged me and I exploded all over her small hands and my stomach. Have to say the HE was probably as good as Cindy. Thoroughly enjoyed myself.

She speaks reasonable English. A bit shy at first which was a turn on for me. No rush and I got dressed said my good buy and left the shop five minutes over the hour.

I would see her again until as usual I get fed up and then look for something different. Would recommend.

Online mr.bluesky

Good review shed. If her happy endings are as good as Cindy then she will be worth seeing.
Those thick black leggings must be compulsory at this place  :dash:
Did she allow any touching over clothes ?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2025, 07:14:28 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline shed

Yes allowed touching over her skirt. Didn't try underneath as those leggings are a turn off for me. Although I can understand why they wear them unfortunately 😔

Offline bonham

Yes allowed touching over her skirt. Didn't try underneath as those leggings are a turn off for me. Although I can understand why they wear them unfortunately 😔
Nice review shed . Getting there first fore another toft . Maybe I'm concentrating to much on indian girls and missing out :(

Offline Pete556


Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,383
  • Likes: 288
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Thanks shed, sounds a bit of an improvement on her previous reviews. Maybe getting the hang of it  ;)


Online mr.bluesky

Thanks pet556
Unbelievable and one was mine 🤣

Getting forgetful in your old age bonham  :D

Offline bonham

Getting forgetful in your old age bonham  :D
It was back in mid may 4 months ago .😂 I remember last weekends punt so not to bad  :D


Offline Pete556