External Link/Members OnlyBooked this one recently and was impressed.
Texts were quick and informative. Booked 30min b2b. Given psotcode/address etc and headed over.
Got there, it's the old tenements in Newlands. Buzzed up to the flat and let in quickly, no awkward hanging about, typical hiding behind the door routine but was surprised by a bombshell of a thai woman with big honkers and a tight wee arse in a xmas thong.
Got to the bedroom, exchanged paperwork and got undressed. She started with a nice soft massage, nothing special but lots of teas I ng and touching. I feel something soft on my back and realise she's taken her thong off and lifted her tshirt up to reveal the biggest natural tits I've ever seen on a thai girl. They felt great as she used them to rub up and down my back and legs.
Time to turn over and she's starts grabbing my cock playfully and says "this would make my pussy hurt" started rubbing up and down my front and getting very close and personal with her tits in my face and then rubbing all the way down my body. She carried on for a bit and the I finished with a flourish as she was taken by surprise.
Cleaned up and out within 40min and would deffo visit again. She said she's here for a month.