Author Topic: First Punt. No feedback TOFTT  (Read 2664 times)

Offline NickWright040892

So I've been a long time member but finally going to do my first punt next week (and subsequent review)..ive picked out the girl I wanted but messaged and no reply?!? Is that usual? Is it due to having no feedback? Or am I trying to book to far in advance?

External Link/Members Only

I could change I guess but wanted someone different to all reviews on her to contribute and have specific requirements and after watching her video found her so damn hot.

Not  P&D , near Waterloo, not skinny but not fat. Kinky and someone with a posh voice. Under 200 ph  (the 80 preferences helped so I can mix it up) ticked all my boxes. Will leave review whoever it is by end of month.



She hasn't been reviewed on here so was thinking would be a good one, I watched her videos and she seems legit.

Offline Bloody foreigner

It looks like she is doing mostly cams even though she has escort feedback.

In my opinion, as she is offering bareback it’s the very bad choice for the first punt.

Choose someone well reviewed and stay on the safe side. Your review may always add something new.

Offline Billy no mates

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,851
  • Likes: 55
  •  
  • Reviews: 67
It looks like she is doing mostly cams even though she has escort feedback.

In my opinion, as she is offering bareback it’s the very bad choice for the first punt.

Choose someone well reviewed and stay on the safe side. Your review may always add something new.

I think this is very good advice, don’t worry about toftt on your first punt, you will probably be nervous enough, pick a well reviewed girl, and see a few like that, until you’ve found your sea legs and then you can take a chance.

Offline Stevelondon

Stick to the advise being given. If this is your first punt you need someone reviewed and reliable.


Saying that. It might work out you see this SP and it’s the worst punt imaginable and it puts you off the hobby forever.
Saving you a fortune.

Your welcome  :D

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 380
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
Stick to the advise being given. If this is your first punt you need someone reviewed and reliable.


Saying that. It might work out you see this SP and it’s the worst punt imaginable and it puts you off the hobby forever.
Saving you a fortune.

Your welcome  :D

Wise words from a seasoned addict  :lol: :D

Offline Stevelondon

Wise words from a seasoned addict  :lol: :D

Oh god. I better seek help.
Just as soon as I’ve got this last punt I’ve booked out of the way  :D

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Very unlikely she actually escorts - that looks like a webcam profile

Offline NickWright040892

Thanks all, I'm not sure how I missed BB. I did look at the people who reviewed her (3), and they had people who were well reviewed on here so assumed i had a great TOFTT.

I was just excited to see a non-Rom, someone who doesnt have a long list of things they dont do, and isnt stick thin, or BBW. I'm in London on Wednesday now, and around waterloo area, but back to drawing board.

Good save!

Offline magnetico

Read as well the pages under the column "Basics" on External Link/Members Only

Offline PuntinTime

Thanks all, I'm not sure how I missed BB. I did look at the people who reviewed her (3), and they had people who were well reviewed on here so assumed i had a great TOFTT.

I was just excited to see a non-Rom, someone who doesnt have a long list of things they dont do, and isnt stick thin, or BBW. I'm in London on Wednesday now, and around waterloo area, but back to drawing board.

Good save!

First mistake I made on my first punt was not look through reviews here and go with someone well reviewed. Find a good SP who is well reviewed and is VFM, helps create a baseline and what you expect from SPs. TOFTT are for people who know what SPs can offer and when they're taking the piss imo. Laura or Viki will be a good option if you're looking for strict GFE as I find them to be extremely good SPs.

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Thanks all, I'm not sure how I missed BB. I did look at the people who reviewed her (3), and they had people who were well reviewed on here so assumed i had a great TOFTT.

I was just excited to see a non-Rom, someone who doesnt have a long list of things they dont do, and isnt stick thin, or BBW. I'm in London on Wednesday now, and around waterloo area, but back to drawing board.

Good save!


No review as yet ?

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..