Author Topic: Kim - Thai in Stanwell/Ashford  (Read 678 times)

Offline deg_dilemma

External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £60

I've been searching for a decent massage+HE for some time now and am still to find one to replace or act as backup for the ones I visit otherwise.

Found Kim through a random google search and though I'd give it a try and test out the WSWS. Ended up being legit but I thought to post a review for everyone's reference anyway.

The location is a very convenient parade of shops in Stanwell with free parking. It's a room in a nail parlour, so you have to walk through but it's always quiet and the room itself is private.

Kim is a very slight Thai lady, 40-something years old but very pleasant and lightweight enough to make you wonder where all the strength comes from that she puts into the massage. The massage itself is decent and she does some pulls and stretches, will stand on you if you like and work around the nether regions whilst annoyingly doing her best to avoid the tackle though I did get a some accidental brushes.

She is very easy to have a conversation with and I did try to veer the chat to my very obvious and ever erect member, but she made it clear (very nicely) that there are no extras. We joked about it and she actually doesn't mind if I wanted to be naked (some covered by a thin sheet) - so I did ... because it allows for a better massage of course  :lol:

So this was a solid WSWS, it was a turn on being nude and knowing she was looking at my hard on. And overall, the massage was good, so in my books a Positive.

I'm still looking for a great massage and a HE though!