Author Topic: Magic moments - Minster on sea  (Read 861 times)

Offline Faz

It's a Facebook advert  External Link/Members Only not sure if allowed to share on here. Lady from Ukraine not the best looking milf but does the job. £40 for half hour topless massage where she keeps knickers on. She is fit nice bum and b size tits. She is about late forties. Professional masseuse with certificates on wall. Does a great massage then turns you over for the finale the only thing she offers is HE. I was satisfied. However, no use of shower. But for £40 well worthit.

Offline Typhoonlagoon85

I think it’s the same lady who used to work with a guy and offer 4 handed massage. His name escapes me but could have possibly been Oli. Found the communication well sh*t when messaged/call to see availability and to see if there was a one on one. Could be a reason why she’s solo now.

Offline Villapostie

I think it’s the same lady who used to work with a guy and offer 4 handed massage. His name escapes me but could have possibly been Oli. Found the communication well sh*t when messaged/call to see availability and to see if there was a one on one. Could be a reason why she’s solo now.

Yes that’s her I’ve seen and reviewed her in the past. I seen her solo to she was originally working with another girl but she apparently started dating a customer and her barred her from doing it.  :D

Offline Faz

Hi yes she has a partner. When I called she said £40 for half hour. I asked straight out any sensual, she said yes coz I need the money but only topless. Don't think anything else is on offer, unless anyone knows different. Also does anyone know of any others in kent, Sittingbourne area pls advise.