Author Topic: Miss_Lilith - Birmingham B1  (Read 12976 times)


104 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (94 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline versace

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

TLDR: GREAT POLISH WHORE!

Comms were decent. First two attempts didn’t materialize as I tried to make the booking for the same day. Fast forward 3 weeks and I finally managed to book her yesterday for today. I usually don’t do advanced bookings for a reason I try to explain now.

I’ve been suffering with depression for the past 5 years or so, therefore my mood can change drastically within any given time. It’s hard to explain, but it can change very quickly from feeling happy or even just alright to I don’t wanna do anything, I don’t want to see anyone or talk to anyone, feeling really crap basically for no reason whatsoever. So when I booked her on Friday and paid the deposit I was buzzing, but come this morning when she texted me to confirm the booking, I was down again, almost wanting to cancel it all together. It’s so damn frustrating, but I knew that by afternoon I could be feeling better again. So I went ahead and confirmed the booking and tried to get some more sleep. That’s why I prefer 2-3 hours time frame between a booking and fucking the girl.

Anyways, arrived in Brum at about 5:15pm, thought to myself should I go for a quick pint before heading over. As it takes about 20 mins walk to hers and I was booked in for 6pm. But I decided to scrap the idea. Couldn’t be arsed. Still feeling a bit meh.

Ended up just slowly walking over to hers, it’s busy as hell with the Xmas market. Absolutely crowded. Hate it. Hate large crowds.

Then once I was there quick text and got the instructions from her. Nice place near Summer Hill road close to big Tesco.

Made my way up, she already had the door opened for me. Walked in and yeah she looks nice. She ain’t a size 8 though, definitely a size 10 and upwards. Money sorted via bank transfer and then a quick shower so she could start sucking my cock. Her running commentary is funny but a bit weird at times. Not a huge fan but whatever. Few kisses and a bit of grope and taste of her tits. She starts with OWO, it’s pretty good. When I told her to start spitting on it, it got better.

Then I laid down and she spat in my mouth, this was brilliant. Her spit tasted good. Onto more OWO then and it’s good, she has a really sultry face while doing it. Love it. Love her eyes as well. She kept good eye contact. She has a really cute face imo. Has to be said though that she likes to use the hands too much instead of actually sucking the dick. I told her to put it back into her mouth but she replied she ain’t submissive. Hmmm…

Anyhow, Then I got her on her back, so I could eat her holes, both very clean and tasted great. She has a nice cunt, good size labia. Beautiful starfish as well.

Then into 69 for more rimming on her. This was followed by reverse cowgirl and more dirty talk from her: “I want your cock inside me do you think you can handle me?!” lol. In all honesty It was alright but not earth shattering, too much side by side movement for my liking. Luckily I was rock hard so I didn’t pull anything.

She then gets off and got on all fours and tells me to show her what I got. lol. The girl is tight. Things started good, she has a nice arse and the view was great, but after a while I wasn’t really feeling it and she started to go a bit dry as well.

So rubber off and journey to a facial started right there and then. And fuck me she earned her money. Lots of spit, she has good wanking skills I’ll give her that. After a good while I shot my load on her face, she kept going until I was fully drained. Good girl. Lovely sight with her face full of my cum.

Then another quick shower, a bit chit chat while getting dressed and a kiss good bye.

Lovely girl, I enjoyed myself. She certainly lifted my spirits and that’s what it’s all about.

Paid £100 for 30 mins and was out in 30 mins.

Phone number: 07301536948

Overall: 8/10

« Last Edit: November 16, 2024, 08:22:43 pm by versace »
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Colston36

That took me back. When I was young, just before time began, I lived with a Polish girl, Probably the sexiest woman I ever knew - and times were very different then. So was I.

I think she was 16 when we met. I recall fucking her on a grave stone, going up and down in a lift, in the ladies at lunchtime in a pub, in a church porch. When I feel a bit low I remember those days.

The other thing that cheers me up is exercise.

Offline Spurt

Sounds like she is more effective than antidepressants.

Offline versace

Most definitely, now if only there was a way my GP could prescribe me 30 minute daily sessions with her
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline guymids-72

Great review OP, sorry to hear about your struggles, I've been there myself.
Saw LN myself about 5 years ago prior to her enhancements, I've still got the video of the session.
Think I might have to engineer a trio to Brum

Offline versace

Looks like I've missed out, I would have loved to see her when she was still all natural, I'm not a massive fan of enhancements. Did you have to pay extra for filming or was it included?
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Adnan001

Great to know u had good time..lilith had been a consistent sp in brum according to the reviews.. was there dfk involved ?in her profile it says at her discretion..was she reluctant to give use her mouth during owo instead using hand more?

Offline versace

Not much DFK at all, had a few kisses at first, she didn’t seem too keen so I dropped it as I have a strong stubble and sometimes girls are sensitive etc so I didn’t push it any further.

As for OWO, it was great when she had her beautiful lips wrapped around my hard cock. However she could only take 3 inches or so, that seemed to be her limit. And yeah, she likes to use way too much hand imo.
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sameer-k18

Did you pay cash or deposit first. I wanted to book her but her profiles says need to pay deposit

Offline versace

I paid £30 deposit via bank transfer the day before.

Everything is very professional and discreet. She has a business name set up.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2024, 07:15:45 pm by versace »
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline guymids-72

Looks like I've missed out, I would have loved to see her when she was still all natural, I'm not a massive fan of enhancements. Did you have to pay extra for filming or was it included?

Just reread my review. It was £50 for filming (that was 5 years ago), good VFM as I have 30 mins of footage

Offline versace

Nice. I bet she looked good as a natural without tits and arse enhancements.
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline guymids-72

Looks like I've missed out, I would have loved to see her when she was still all natural, I'm not a massive fan of enhancements. Did you have to pay extra for filming or was it included?

It was £50. Looks like no longer an option

Offline SalmonJunkie

It’s still on her likes list, I think it’s still an option.

Offline Leviyung

Liliths surely too 3 in the midlands ? But concerned about her appointment increase though

Online RandomGuy99

She's good though.  Good looking, good service and drama free bookings.

Offline versace

Indeed. These days I only see the same girl once, no matter how good the experience. However, when it comes to her, I’m willing to make an exception. There is something about her, I can’t put my finger to it. The way she is and carries herself is so attractive to me, I will in fact gonna have to make another booking with her in the near future…
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Leviyung

It was £50. Looks like no longer an option

Tbh if you put in a good performance she’ll recommend filming on her camera

Offline versace

Tbh if you put in a good performance she’ll recommend filming on her camera

Have you actually seen her or talking bollocks. I can’t find your review.
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Leviyung

Have you actually seen her or talking bollocks. I can’t find your review.

I didn’t know a lack of a review automatically meant that…

Offline pbrown355

It doesn't automatically mean anything but it does make any comment on the matter less credible.

Offline versace

I didn’t know a lack of a review automatically meant that…

It doesn’t, but in your case it means you are a fantasist little bitch!
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mufcdan88

It doesn’t, but in your case it means you are a fantasist little bitch!

I don't think there's any need for that. People get so snarky & spiteful on here towards people for no reason.

Yes, the guy hasn't done a review regarding filming with the WG but the nasty response is a bit much right?

We're all here for the same thing, so let's just be good to each other  :thumbsup:

Offline versace

I’m here for real info and if someone is talking bollocks they need to be called out. Simple as that.
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline alabama1

I’m here for real info and if someone is talking bollocks they need to be called out. Simple as that.
I fully agree that members need to be called out if talking shite,  but you did seem a tad overly aggressive

Offline Leviyung

It doesn’t, but in your case it means you are a fantasist little bitch!

Your throwing slurs at randoms on a forum for SP’s  :wacko:  what a clown

Offline Leviyung

I fully agree that members need to be called out if talking shite,  but you did seem a tad overly aggressive

The guy is a wacko . If you go on his posts it’s full of instigating and accusations

Offline versace

Your throwing slurs at randoms on a forum for SP’s  :wacko:  what a clown

The guy is a wacko . If you go on his posts it’s full of instigating and accusations

Have I touched a soft spot? lol, you little fantasist.
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Have I touched a soft spot? lol, you little fantasist.
You need to calm yourself down and lose the attitude, if you think someone is talking bollocks then ignore what they say, gone are the days of one member calling another one out in the way you are.

Offline Mufcdan88

Have I touched a soft spot? lol, you little fantasist.

You're the one who seems to have had a soft spot touched, you're also the only one being aggressive.

Believe it or not, people don't review EVERY SINGLE ONE of their punts, not because of anything untoward but because sometimes life does get in the way for people.

Whether you want to believe the post or not is your choice but how angry & aggressive you are makes you sound sexually frustrated & weak. :thumbsup:

Offline Leviyung

Have I touched a soft spot? lol, you little fantasist.

Mate you’re losing your rag over a OPINION you have . I haven’t even gave you an answer . How are you actively meeting WGs and still sound so sexually frusted :lol: :lol: 

Old fart stuck in his ways . I pray you’re not like this with women :angelgirl:

Offline versace

Mate you’re losing your rag over a OPINION you have . I haven’t even gave you an answer . How are you actively meeting WGs and still sound so sexually frusted :lol: :lol: 

Old fart stuck in his ways . I pray you’re not like this with women :angelgirl:

No need, I already know the answer.
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline versace

You're the one who seems to have had a soft spot touched, you're also the only one being aggressive.

Believe it or not, people don't review EVERY SINGLE ONE of their punts, not because of anything untoward but because sometimes life does get in the way for people.

Whether you want to believe the post or not is your choice but how angry & aggressive you are makes you sound sexually frustrated & weak. :thumbsup:

If you think that's being aggressive, you need to get out more matey.
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
If you think that's being aggressive, you need to get out more matey.
What part of we don't tolerate behaviour like your's on here now are you not getting?   :unknown:

Offline versace

Fair enough, I’ll tone it down.
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac


Offline Placebo88

Liliths surely too 3 in the midlands ? But concerned about her appointment increase though

Tbh if you put in a good performance she’ll recommend filming on her camera

She is probably somewhere at the top in the West Midlands based on review record although that doesn't mean she will suit everyone's tastes.

What did you mean by appointment increase? Her prices have not risen and if you have seen her before the deposit is not an issue.

She does have a lot of PPV movies and willing punters would be the simplest co-stars to use. Not sure if you'd get a complimentary copy of the film or have to pay the AW fees to watch yourself in action?

Offline JontyR

I don't know if the poster is referring to an increase in days working perhaps? I did notice consecutive days last week which I'd never seen before.

Offline Leviyung

Tbh if you put in a good performance she’ll recommend filming on her camera

She is probably somewhere at the top in the West Midlands based on review record although that doesn't mean she will suit everyone's tastes.

What did you mean by appointment increase? Her prices have not risen and if you have seen her before the deposit is not an issue.

She does have a lot of PPV movies and willing punters would be the simplest co-stars to use. Not sure if you'd get a complimentary copy of the film or have to pay the AW fees to watch yourself in action?

I agree with you there . She’s not the  GFE type of girl but can put a performance in and is very professional . To be more specific she’s up there for PSE WGs

By the appointment increase I meant from 3 apts a day to 5-6 .  In my opinion the less apts the better for obvious reasons  . The increase seems it could lead to rushing . Lesser performance etc .

Offline Placebo88

Quote from: Leviyung


Thanks, I see what you mean. Will she be able to maintain the same standards with double the number of bookings or will something give? Time will tell.

I agree on the PSE labelling too. Not so much one for those seeking a laid back GFE.

Offline Geko12

looks like a pse

did you ask her to spit in your mouth? or she did it herself

Online Strawberry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 1,836
  • Likes: 137
  •  
A bit of information from the other side, just because an SP offers a certain number of bookings doesn't mean that's the number of bookings that actually go ahead.

Cancellations happen not infrequently, also a couple of longer appointments could fill the same time, also some may want to start half or quarter past. Also some time slots may simply not be requested - not uncommon for an SP to receive several enquiries for one time slot, each punter(s) unable to make a different time slot.

This however doesn't mean Lilith won't have a booking every hour/time advertised, it's only based on my experience and some of the things I hear other SPs say or write,
« Last Edit: December 05, 2024, 02:32:46 pm by Strawberry »

Offline guymids-72

A bit of information from the other side, just because an SP offers a certain number of bookings doesn't mean that's the number of bookings that actually go ahead.

Cancellations happen not infrequently, also a couple of longer appointments could fill the same time, also some may want to start half or quarter past. Also some time slots may simply not be requested - not uncommon for an SP to receive several enquiries for one time slot, each punter(s) unable to make a different time slot.

This however doesn't mean Lilith won't have a booking every hour/time advertised, it's only based on my experience and some of the things I hear other SPs say or write,

Great insight, the career must be a logistical horror.

Offline Leviyung

A bit of information from the other side, just because an SP offers a certain number of bookings doesn't mean that's the number of bookings that actually go ahead.

Cancellations happen not infrequently, also a couple of longer appointments could fill the same time, also some may want to start half or quarter past. Also some time slots may simply not be requested - not uncommon for an SP to receive several enquiries for one time slot, each punter(s) unable to make a different time slot.

This however doesn't mean Lilith won't have a booking every hour/time advertised, it's only based on my experience and some of the things I hear other SPs say or write,

Thanks for the insight .... I hope that's the case personally

Offline versace

looks like a pse

did you ask her to spit in your mouth? or she did it herself

I asked her to.
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac