Author Topic: Schiphol Love Club  (Read 3162 times)

Offline fisherofsouls

Long story: Earlier, I cycled past the "Schiphol Love Club" at Aalsmeerderdijk 51, in Oude Meer near Schiphol Airport, but I was with others and couldn't just stop me and buy one :-)

Does anyone have any experience of the place ?

Could be tempted to TOFTT on my way back next week :-)

Website is: External Link/Members Only

vt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Gives new meaning to the old KLM ad campaign 'Hop, Schiphol, JUMP!'   :lol:

Oneminuteboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've never heard of the place and I live in Amsterdam. The price is higher than other places 200 instead of 150 for 1 hour.

Only safe sex, must mean no OWO thus not very interesting for me.

I wouldn't take the risk as it also doesn't mention anything of a entry fee.