Author Topic: Danny - Sara Lee Therapy Bedhampton  (Read 730 times)

Offline Imnotreallyhere1991

Link: External Link/Members Only

Venue: House in a private estate near Havant.

Date: July 2024

Comms: Messaged via whatsapp and booked in for a time later that afternoon. I tried to see Sara as she's my regular SP but she was working elsewhere that day, I settled with Danny.

Duration: 30 minutes

Cost: £30 + £20 (it's always best to negotiate the price with Sara/whoever is on the WhatsApp before you visit, the SP's always try to push the price up)

SP: Tall for a Chinese lady (5'6"ish), skinny and relatively attractive. A solid 7/10 I'd say.

Service: Started off fairly well if a bit rushed. A nice firm massage that was starting to work out some of my aches, until her phone goes and she's busy texting while still half prodding me.

Briefly apologises and carries on for a few minutes before the doorbell goes. If you know Sara's place then you'll know that the massage doorbell isn't the normal house one, so I was confused as Danny was working by herself.

She quickly mumbles something to me and then rushes off to answer the door and I hear a man's voice. I'm half expecting the inner door to open and this guy to come and watch the rest of my massage. She obviously hides him elsewhere in the house and come back to me after about 4-5 minutes.

By this point I'm getting fed up of the interruptions and just want out of there. She starts massaging me again, this time even faster than when she first started and very quickly says to turn over.

I'm barely at half mast by this point, absolutely no effort on her behalf to try and arouse me and yet she proceeds to grab my half limp cock and start shaking it about like a ketchup bottle.

Eventually through sheer willpower I'm hard, she takes me in both hands and starts wanking me faster and faster. I cum and she quickly lets go and starts cleaning me up while I'm mid orgasm. Talk about a mood killer.

She goes off to wash her hands and I get up and dressed. While I'm getting dressed she sprays the room in a very floral perfume (careful if your OH isn't aware of this hobby!).

I checked the clock and I was back in my car 20 minutes after I got there.

Final Thoughts: If you're in the area and Danny is working here, don't waste your time or money.


Offline Imnotreallyhere1991

I wish you had seen my review first.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=408547.0

Unfortunately I think we may have seen her around the same sort of time, I just didn't write my review for a couple of weeks.