Author Topic: Miapeach - Newcastle West End  (Read 4420 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7924864) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Dunelm

  External Link/Members Only

Comms: smooth and efficient via AW message and EHub DMs
Date of meeting: early December.
Venue: terraced house in the West End of Newcastle. There was a lot of footfall and traffic in the vicinity around late afternoon but I can see no way anyone would take notice of comings and goings. I don’t drive so can’t speak for street parking but the area is very well served by buses to and from the city centre, 10 minutes away.

SP: exactly as described in her AW profile and pictures, a big, curvy bundle of fun and naughtiness and, moreover, a very intelligent and funny lady with the ability to converse on a wide range of topics which put me immediate at ease on this, my first visit to her.
She is blonde (hair has a pink streak atm) with a magnificent bosom and bottom of which I took full advantage with rimming and spanking (at her request!). She answered the door in a nice one piece body type of item. This soon came off to allow full access to that bosom and a clean shaven and immaculately clean and sweet pussy.

Meeting: we never got to penetrative sex as is sometimes the case with me, so enamoured of oral and RO am I. She responded vigorously to, I believe, a shuddering orgasm fro
RO and reciprocated with an excellent DT OWO technique which kept me on edge for quite a while before I eventually reached an excellent CIM with her kneeling in front of me as I stood. This was swallowed without a murmur and she clearly loves this aspect of her work. I should also add that her kissing is excellent and got me instantly hard at the start of the meeting.

Cost: £125 one hour incall.

VFM: Excellent in a time of prices creeping towards £150 per hour.

Verdict: not only will I return to see this charming, well-spoken lady but I have what I believe will be an epic New Year duo with her and her friend arranged (my regular SP whom I’ve reviewed on here). You will not regret seeing Mia if an enthusiastic BBW who loves her new line of work is your type.