External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyOne hour incall £130
Found myself in Newcastle and had done my homework and decided on an incall booking with Savannah. Had seen her profile previously when she had toured Glasgow but was unable to book. So this booking was quick and painless. Initial contact via txt then I phoned her. Her profile is short, sharp and all points covered, which I think is a good point rather than being War&Peace. Address was given with very precise details as to where to park( she gave me a few streets) and told not to park in the house location street. Let me in dressed in a LBD, stockings and heels, wouldn't have looked out of place attending a function.
Savannah is a very bright bubbly and cheerful character, we had good banter straight off. She offered me a drink, while leading me to the bedroom. She didn't hang about telling me to get my kit off as she removed her dress as it was an over the head contraption. I started with oral on Sav and she was responsive. It wasn't long before she started her oral skills on me, as I have the breaking strain of a kitkat, round one was done. She was very attentive on cleaning me and disposing of the wet wipes. We lay down on the bed and chatted, soon after Savanah started oral on me and I was ready for round two. Condom applied, Sav rode me to start with before I moved to missionary and finished. There was no rush to get me out the door, I had a shower, chatted as I dressed and left with a parting kiss.
I found her profile very accurate in regards to her likes list and her stats. With her having a great personality it makes a booking far more enjoyable, there were no awkward silences or being told, "I dont do that" or "thats extra". I would definitely visit Savannah again either in the NE or if she visits Glasgow.
I do like the NE option in the choice of ladies, prices and the fact that the board members are very helpful and hospitable to each other.