SeductiveSecret
External Link/Members OnlyLocation - Epsom Town Centre flat. Parking in surrounding roads/car parks for various fees.
Comms - Obviously being handled by another woman. I contacted via text (number shown on profile) to arrange 1 hour (£220) for a few days later. Had to prompt with a couple of texts in the morning to confirm.
On arrival I called as requested and a lady with a slightly scouse accent gave very good directions to the communal door of her flats. Buzzed and let in.
Meet / Girl - Let in to the flat by Mia who was in a very nice red dress. Very beautiful lady. Curvy figure, very tanned 7/8 out of 10. Sat on the sofa in a large apartment and had a chat. She got me a drink which was very nice! She's a very chatty and pleasant lady. She's obviously Italian (even though her profile says British), but no language problems. She'll talk for ages and, after a while she even said that she'd have to stop or we'd end up talking the whole time. She stood up and started some brilliant full on DFK, lots of tongue and very passionate. Unfortunately a faint whiff of cigarette which really wasn't that bad, but enough to be off putting for me.
She led me to the bedroom which was very small but perfectly functional. Lots more DFK and then we undressed each other and went for lots of fondling of each other with loads more DFK. She put on a rubber and got stuck in to some really good OW (I didn't ask, but I don't think OWO is on the cards). She certainly had good technique, DT'd quite well and took her time.
Started with CG which was really good and she really seemed to get in to it. Lots of grinding and bouncing and she got a little noisy. Then in to mish and again she was really in to it, rubbing her pussy a little bit. After a few more minutes of this I asked for doggy and she was quite happy to oblige. She seemed to be liking this too and fondled and tugged on my balls slightly at the same time. That sent me over the edge quite quickly!
After this a bit more chit chat and she offered me a shower, which I declined. Very nice friendly lady to the end.
Pros:
Attractive woman, great DFK, brilliant service which was definitely not just perfunctory!
Cons:
Little bit of smoker's breath and comms were a little slow from Sergei (Sergetta).
I would definitely return again some time.