Author Topic: Lonni massage Leith  (Read 1307 times)

Online Massagetugga

£70 30 mins with B2B

External Link/Members Only

Above new ad appeared on Gumtree for massage service last week. The ad stating the address of side street near foot of Leith Walk and upon googling it I see it was a small beauty therapy salon at the Gt Junction St end of Pirrie Street. I hazarded a guess a new Chinese place and was right.

Similar service to LongLife and Cyan I suppose. Scrapes a positive on price. £30 HH with extras coming in at 20 HE, 40 naked B2B and 60 for B2B/oral. I did the +40 so £70 total.

Nice enough decent enough wee Chinese lass (sorry didn’t ask a name) and not too old. Probably 33-35 I’d guess. Ok wee nothing to write home about body. Little dress on with tights on.

Quite a good teasing massage to be fair. Obviously to get you turned on before selecting an extra. So she strips off to reveal the ok body, does a bit half arsed B2B and allowed some touching. Pussy took a rub but I’d say it felt like she was trying to avoid my roaming digits. She sat on my leg for the final hurdle before the inevitable.

She was the only person there.

Ok wee option at the Leith end of Auld Rekkie with resonable prices. Might need a bouncer if any characters down there catch on to the general method of payment.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2024, 08:37:09 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline Forthports

Nice one. Thank you for the review. Did you book in advance or just walk in?

Online Massagetugga

Door was locked when I first tried with no sign on it but lights on in the place. Assumed whoever was there was otherwise engaged so went back half an hour later. Then saw a Chinese woman from outside confirming my thoughts it was a new Chinese massage outfit.

Offline Mr Rollison

Thanks.
I saw the advert too late for my days off but noted the 9pm closing time as a good sign.

Hopefully try soon.