Author Topic: Crazy lovers - Sutton - TOFTT  (Read 2827 times)


2 review(s) for Crazy lovers (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Assessor

External Link/Members Only

Location
Block of flats 5 mins walk south of the station, easy to find and good parking, more discrete than the Epsom venue for this crew. Shower was available if I’d wanted it.

Comms
All by SMS via a gatekeeper – there was no AW profile at that time but I always contact a number I've saved from before using WhatsApp to see who's available and she(?) sent me photos of girls available in Sutton and Ewell. One was the photo below which really grabbed my attention! I was told that her name is Anita, she's 30, arrived the day before and the photo is recent. Send me a PM if you want the phone number I use.

The girl
Anita is stunning, one of the top 5 girls I’ve met in terms of face and figure. Photos are accurate, slim, tall with natural boobs. She’s about 30, speaks decent English and made me feel welcome. Anita told me that it’s her first trip to UK, she prefers working in Germany.
Beware b/s at this place – they advertise a ridiculously large number of girls (all Brazilian) in Sutton and Ewell (and sometimes Epsom) when they only ever have 2 at each location, but IME the girls are mostly pretty with decent figures and good service. Quality does vary, they went through a trough a while back. You do have to be prepared to walk.

Services
They advertise £80 hh, £120 45m and £140 hr, I went for 45m. FK, massage, OWO, 69, various positions.

The meet
Anita greeted me with a smile, a hug and a kiss on the lips, wearing a sexy outfit that I can’t remember well enough to describe. For once with a Brazilian girl, I didn't need Google Translate my saved Portuguese job spec! I used the bathroom and when I emerged Anita had stripped off down to her knickers. She has a wonderful, lithe figure with full, soft tits that seemed natural – couldn’t see any scars.

After some more kisses and groping, she started with a leisurely massage leading on reaching under to stroke my balls, then flipped over to a wonderful, slow OW, 69 so I could get a close-up of her succulent pussy, then started with CG, on to mish, doggy and finally finished in mish. She’s not that well shaved below, but didn’t bother me. Anita was wonderfully patient as I took a long time, not intentionally but I eventually came when I was beginning to wonder. No clock watching.

The whole session was amazing, and I was out in just under the 45 minutes. Anita said she’s only here for 30 days (until 9/11/24 or so), so I plan to return ASAP!



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline S94

Hi,

Thanks for your review! I’d like to book with Anita too. Can you please share her number?

Thank you!

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,185
  • Likes: 796
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Hi,

Thanks for your review! I’d like to book with Anita too. Can you please share her number?

Thank you!
No reviews in 6+ years and you are asking people to break the rules by posting an unadvertised phone number. Can you explain please?

Offline S94

There’s always someone needing to make a comment like that…. Not that it’s any of your business but I’ve just gone through a divorce and haven’t punted since before I was married.


I only asked as the poster said they would share and I cannot message directly. Apologies
« Last Edit: October 16, 2024, 06:46:40 pm by S94 »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,185
  • Likes: 796
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
There’s always someone needing to make a comment like that…. Not that it’s any of your business but I’ve just gone through a divorce and haven’t punted since before I was married.


I only asked as the poster said they would share and I cannot message directly. Apologies
Take a look at what's written under my name on the left then have a rethink about how you want to answer and try again.

Offline Assessor

External Link/Members Only

Just posting this as a warning for anyone who might get sucked in by the ad on AW which the promoter shamelessly continues to post even though the girl has left the country. She prefers working in Germany. Saw her again a few days ago and another excellent meet, even more attractive than last time, but she said she was leaving two days after I saw her. If she does indeed come back, I'll be looking out and will post here again.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2024, 06:48:21 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,185
  • Likes: 796
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only

Just posting this as a warning for anyone who might get sucked in by the ad on AW which the promoter shamelessly continues to post even though the girl has left the country. She prefers working in Germany. Saw her again a few days ago and another excellent meet, even more attractive than last time, but she said she was leaving two days after I saw her. If she does indeed come back, I'll be looking out and will post here again.
No detail for a review so merged with your last one.