External Link/Members Only£100 for 30 mins and CIM
Had the horn after a date left me with blue balls! Managed to squeeze in a late night sesh with Anna Thai. Comms quick and easy, usual Flats not too far from Macdonalds.
I had actually forgotten I'd seen Anna before, I sent her a text and it brought up an old thread on my punting phone. It did make me wonder if I should go through with it as I had no memory of it at all and thus couldn't have been any good. Still, options were slim to none at that time of night.
Anna is as her profile pics, the very distinct back tattoo was present. It's actually quite nice. Shower offered and taken, v clean bathroom, lots of hot water and a soft towel. I stated that I wasn't up for sex (I'd just had a full meal!) and she pretended to be disappointed in a jokey way which broke the ice. She offered RO which again I declined for the same reasons and this time I actually think she WAS genuinely disappointed!

Oral was pretty decent, pretty varied, took most of the length. I think I tweaked her nipples a bit too hard has she then moved my hands to her butt instead. After stroking that for a while she ended up moving her pussy into my face...well...why not I thought and went to town on a taco dessert. Lovely and clean and I have to say, her butthole is bloody lovely, I gave it a few tongue flicks but as this needed my head to be higher, I ended up playing with it with my thumb but she made negative noises to that so I stopped. I would love to pound that hole but after checking her profile I see Anal fun is not on the menu.
Despite her best efforts to make me cum in 69 I eventually asked her to lay next to me and wanked off into her mouth making sure she caught every last drop into the back of her mouth. She made no effort to move away quickly, sucked up every last soldier then deposited them in the nearby bin.
She was very playful whilst I was dressing, gyrating herself against me, posing for me on the bed. She is a fun girl.
BUT, I think I remember why I haven't put her in my punting phone. It was a low positive. Just completely standard. I've had far worse and I am glad it wasn't one of those disaster punts, but I think I needed to fancy her more and walk away thinking 'That was fun'.
She is a Plan B performer and this in case fitted the bill due to the late night booking.