Author Topic: Jade’s Secret - Outcall, Manchester  (Read 2476 times)


5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7166786) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline JackMack

Met this lady in July and I apologise for the delay in the review

External Link/Members Only

Location : Hotel Outcall - Manchester - met her outside and walked right upstairs

Gave her the paperwork! 

Price paid £220 for 2 hours

The photographs of this WG are quite accurate to her profile and
I found her quite  down to Earth and easy to get along with

Comms were good by AW Email but be aware
She will only give you her number on the day
 of the booking due to timewasters

Now onto the meet - she arrived dressed modestly and then once money
 was exchanged she transformed herself into a little slut in a tight dress
For some Roleplay and foreplay on the bed
She gave me good GFE 10/10 with DFK and onto OWO
Which she as good at and then some edging and then onto protected sex in a different positions
But in the end she rode me squating up and down on my throbbing cock
And she told me she was enjoying it 😂 I shot my load and then she cleaned my cock up and we continued to chat and frolick in bed and then after a short while I was ready to go again and onto a few submissive games which I won’t go too much into detail with but we both had a mutual fun and then she started some mor OWO and finished me off in her hand slowly edging it

Will definitely book her again and her price of £220 for 2 hours with no hidden extras is very good
But she only does outcalls as she travels from Yorkshire - amazing in bed and i enjoyed playing a few submissive Roleplay games with her and I intend to do more of that with her next time! and give a review

I am tempted to book her for 4 hours next time