Author Topic: Extasy with Ellie - Peterborough  (Read 1451 times)


4 review(s) for Ellie Cute Girl (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Belgarion

Background
Booking happened in the past couple of months. Had the horn and let the little brain help me decide. Fired up AW and the usual options in Peterborough, either Thais or Brazilians with the alternative options not sending any signals anywhere. So I decided to take a risk.

Comms
Reached out to her to explain what I was after and got a text message back with instructions and availability. Further instructions when I arrived at the venue.

Appearance & Attitude
Rates are on her profile and she makes it clear that if you are not clean, it will be OW. She looks like her profile, a wee bit older but she has lovely tits and is in good shape. She's not got a bunda, for those who love the bunda like me. She was friendly and welcoming. The building she works in, lift and entrance were really grotty and did not inspire much confidence and I nearly walked before getting to the door. She opened the door, sorted out the cash and she went to stash it.

Services
OWO, Sex in multiple positions. Didn't kiss and I got a whiff of cigarettes, so didn't push it. Like I said, she's got lovely tits and you can play with them but the rest of the service was poor.

OWO was very toothy and painful and she reached for a condom like 30 seconds in. Had to slow her down and succeeded for a while but she went for it again and lube and what position I wanted. Hate to generalise but this was a stereotypical Romanian punt. She was friendly.

The speed at which she wanted to move things on unfortunately worked against her as if I'm not aroused, I take forever to pop. Which she sadly found out as she tried multiple things but the Willy remained firm and uncooperative until she slowed down a bit and tried a gentler approach.

I eventually popped, got cleaned up, thanked her and left and reminded myself why I rarely punt these days. She delivered what she believed was a good service but I was not impressed. So it's a negative for me.

Pros
Photos are accurate and comms are good. Her tits are lovely as well.

Cons
Poor delivery of services. If you are a pump and dump man, she's perfect but that's not for me.

Would I return? Nope

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Clungehopper

Sorry it was a shit one! I had been in contact with last month and when she directed me to the set of flats she used (if its the tall one in the city centre still), I decided against it as I know they are a bit grotty and are a huge turn off for me just getting to the door.

Thanks for the review, very helpful to know the service isn't even worth the bother! Onwards and upwards to finding something decent in the area!

Offline Belgarion

Sorry it was a shit one! I had been in contact with last month and when she directed me to the set of flats she used (if its the tall one in the city centre still), I decided against it as I know they are a bit grotty and are a huge turn off for me just getting to the door.

Thanks for the review, very helpful to know the service isn't even worth the bother! Onwards and upwards to finding something decent in the area!

Cheers mate. It's the grotty one near the stadium. Had to have a proper scrub when I got home.

Shame she works there as there are multiple options in the city. If she slowed down and put the friendly approach she has into the "service" part of the booking, she would be a good punt.

But she's gone for the P&D market. Maybe that's what she wants.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2024, 03:40:03 pm by Belgarion »

Offline Barry chuckle

Commiserations on a shit punt buddy. Your experience echoed mine almost exactly but I was a little kinder and gave her a neutral. I have however been back to see her on a couple of occasions but for only 15 minutes and all I wanted to do was play with those lovely tits and rim her arse hole while getting wanked off and she was perfect for the job but anything longer and more demanding and she’s a waste of money as I mentioned in my sum up. Anyway onwards and upwards

Offline Belgarion

Commiserations on a shit punt buddy. Your experience echoed mine almost exactly but I was a little kinder and gave her a neutral. I have however been back to see her on a couple of occasions but for only 15 minutes and all I wanted to do was play with those lovely tits and rim her arse hole while getting wanked off and she was perfect for the job but anything longer and more demanding and she’s a waste of money as I mentioned in my sum up. Anyway onwards and upwards

Cheers mate. The chebs are stupendous, just a shame she's more P&D