External Link/Members OnlyWhen : Couple of days ago
Where : JK Massage almost right nect to Birmingham New Street Station
So on the previous visits I have made, I have always pre booked. This time it was a seat of the pants just turn up and ring the doorbell type of visit. As I got probably 25 yards from the target doorway, the door sprung open and the previous punter rolled out. Completely un-noticable ....... if he didnt have his hood up.

The fella looked like..... well ... someone who had just had his cock wanked. I couldnt stop myself giving him a Keir Starmer style hypocritical stare, even though I knew, like Keir Starmer, I would shortly have my own nose in the trough. It was enough to make the poor lad nervously fidget before turning the street corner and disappearing into Birmingham.
Sorry mate. Just a bit of fun. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

So, bell pressed. Door opened immediately by a lady I later found to be called that well known Chinese name, Sara.
Said later that she was 33 and to be fair, she very tidy indeed.
Into the room £30 for half an hour. She said she would be 2 minutes as she wanted a quick shower in the other room. So I strip off and lie face down. Sara returns Soft massage requested. It was actually no massage at all. Just feather touch fingers up and down my back for a while, with regular reach unders. She mentioned extras maybe 10 minutes in. I said I would like B2B, and lick pussy, she said £80..... then £60... and finally settled at £50. No doubt the negotiation had been made easier by my hooded friend just filling the coffers a short time earlier.
She started the B2B having undressed and asked me to stay face down. Then did this wierd thing where I THINK she was rubbing her nipples along my arse crack. Could have been her fingertips for all I knew. She oohed and aahed a few times. It was clearly doing more for her than me so I turned over.
Took in the sight of her very decent body, best tits I have seen on a chinese bird for a long time, and a proper hairy fanny.
Had a feel around, and her nipples grew to an extrodinary length. Very nice.
She then wanted me to lie down whilst she mounted me in reverse cowgirl and offered her pussy to lick while she wanked me off. I knew I would blow within a minute like that so called a halt and swapped places and went down on her properly.
Had to part her pussy hair akin to Moses and the Red Sea to get in, but when I did she went for it, pulling my head in and all sorts. Great stuff.
Once I had my fill she returned to the previous reverse cowgirl position to finish me off while I continued to tongue her.
Managed to put the tip of my finger up her arse as I came, and I felt her flinch a tad but no complaints. I had visions of her eyes looking like Marty Feltmans.
Cleaned me up, then fair play to her she jumped in the shower for the second time in half an hour.
So, all in all very nice indeed. Apparently she is there for another week. She is certainly towards the top end of the experiences I have had at this establishment.