Author Topic: SexyRoxane of Ealing  (Read 1662 times)


20 review(s) for SensualMaya (12 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Alongirth


External Link/Members Only
    
+447519063158


Well, I was foolish to not have read or look for previous reviews in here.

In one Word, Avoid... Those of who gave her a positive is merely wanting you to have the same shitty experience they've gone through, so Don't even bother to attempt to see her.
Comms were a bit slow, yet I had the time to get to Ealing as I lived around,

Opened the door to her appartment in the dark, went in handed over cash. then I asked to put on the lights ..
Surprise !!! Then I realised that she's a Drugy  :dash:, clearly a drug abuser, an addict of some kind hence no face pics.
Looks sleepy drowsy & pissed off, took her time having a fag, she's a chain smoker one after another while kept me waiting, Her studio room was fuming hot with her oven on & towel placed on the oven door, I shut the oven door.
I took a shower, while she still kept smoking, entered the room, she asked me what I wanted, eventhough having messaged prior on the requests and extras, and taking £140.
took my cock in her mouth and started to kinda rub it with her lips with up & down motion, what kinda shit am I in I thought, I said is this how do it, to which she gave me the look which in return I didn't crumble and asked what are you looking like that for, I abruptly stood up said this is not going to work, washed myself them put my pants and cloathes on and asked that she returned the money.

To which She said she wont be able to give me the money, as it's my chice to leave.
I told her she better hand me over the money if not there's gonna be problem, then she realised that I had shut the oven door & found her towel completely burnt on one side which she was really pissed again didn't make a difference to me. she threatened me by saying she'll call her Boss, I told her to go on call her boss & I'll get him & herself imprisoned.
Then she approached her drawer and took the money I initially gave her, i gave her half and took the other half, for the fact that this shitty woman had my cock in her mouth & that I burnt her towel. But still I think she wasn't even worth that I feel now.
Just Avoid Guys.





Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
OP, good on you for standing your ground and not tolerating bullshit from this prostitute. Next time, don't give her half. Only leave like £20 for her if she had your cock in her mouth. Don't reward her for making you feel in danger.
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Alongirth

OP, good on you for standing your ground and not tolerating bullshit from this prostitute. Next time, don't give her half. Only leave like £20 for her if she had your cock in her mouth. Don't reward her for making you feel in danger.

Yes, I agree. at the time didn't know of what I could have done, after burning her towel aswell, so i thought more leniently eventhough she doesn't deserve it. Anyways never again & hope this is a lesson for future punters.

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Yes, I agree. at the time didn't know of what I could have done, after burning her towel aswell, so i thought more leniently eventhough she doesn't deserve it. Anyways never again & hope this is a lesson for future punters.
She is crazy for having her oven on while working. If it was a planned tactic in order to create "discomfort" for the punter then these pimps and prossies need to know their efforts are pathetic. They need our money so they should just start accepting it and focus on providing good service. We are doing them a favour after all. We could all decide to stay home and wank but we don't.
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline patelprat

I remember her keeping the room really hot too when I was there. Maybe also from the oven! Didn't check.


« Last Edit: September 08, 2024, 06:39:50 pm by patelprat »

Offline Alongirth

I remember her keeping the room really hot too when I was there. Maybe also from the oven! Didn't check.

I think it's a tactic, to make punters cum quick.

Offline patelprat

I think it's a tactic, to make punters cum quick.

Honestly I didn't get that impression, as there was no rush, no clock watching, and we ran over.

I think she just has odd habits...

Offline MLawro93

Honestly I didn't get that impression, as there was no rush, no clock watching, and we ran over.

I think she just has odd habits...

Yeah, I would second that. Personally not a fan of a room being that hot  :D One to return to in the winter

Offline Marvelous

I think it's a tactic, to make punters cum quick.

She told me she had the room hot and oven on as she was trying to dry some clothes. :rolleyes: