Author Topic: Italian sex Clubs  (Read 1685 times)

Offline myothernameis

Every year, I go to Italy, sometimes your lucky and you find a piano bar, where I have encountered 2 Bulgarian girls who were a delight to talk to perfect English, and allowed me to finger them both at the same time, and one of them unzipped me, now all of this happened in a private booth

Now the place is sadly closed, and was located in Riccione Italy,

I know of one club not to far away from cattolica, a swingers club, but no real information, on how to get in, its not just like you walk in, don't know if you need invited

So does anyone here have experience of Italian night clubs, now I know some areas are more prevalent like Rome, Milan


vt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Brothels are illegal in Italy, hence the reason that there are clubs just inside the Swiss Ticino border towns (Chiasso, Magadino) where it is legal & regulated. They seem to do quite a bit of cross-border business.

Offline Jerboa

I don't know much about punting in Italy, but if you're talking about a swingers club, that's not punting, unless it's like the Private club in Brum where you're guaranteed a shag, normal swinger clubs you have no guarantee, if I was you I'd do some research on the ISG forum.