Author Topic: Melinda angel lodge Liverpool  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Np1984

External Link/Members Only

I paid another visit to angel lodge today, I was hoping to meet Carmel, but she was running late, so instead  I met Melinda, I would describe her as mid 50s size 16 maybe 18 with big saggy boobs, she’s not in the best shape, she has a tummy and stretch marks as well as cellulite on her legs and bum, however she was pleasant to talk to and had a lovely accent, I paid £60 to the receptionist, and £10 to Melinda for owo, I stripped off, had a wet wipe bath and lay on the bed, I just let her suck me off, no deepthroat, but a really nice sensual blowjob, this went on for 20 mins, I was never going to cum, so she put on the Ppe, and climbed on top, she was on top for 3 mins or so, but nothing was happening for me, so she gets off, and I wank myself to completion. I was going to give this a neutral as I just didn’t fancy her, not her fault of course, but when I think about what rating to give her it’s a positive as she delivered her services well and enthusiastically so she gets a green from me.