Thai Gem: Kiki
External Link/Members Only£80 for 30mins + £10 for OWO
Have seen her 2 days ago as was in the area for a meeting and loved her looks and booked her with high optimism, and thought I need to go and see if she's for real.
Comms via text (with all details on the services and extras which were accurate) to see if available and was at the location within 15mins. Spoke good english too. I checked if kissing was included and she mentioned that depends on how clear and tidy I am (which was reasonable).
Location: Block of flats and on street parking was available for free. Discreet parking and was able to get straight in the flats and place was super clean and tidy, being able to walk straight in the lift avoiding any neighbours or passer by.
Knocked the door and she was hid behind the door. Must say that she looked just stunning and wore the same dress as in image 1 and what shall I say as she looked exactly as in the pictures (slightly better in flesh). Spent couple of minutes transferring via bank to her account. Was asked to wash the willy or take shower (if convenient) and I washed as took shower just 2 hours before the arrival. Also used mouth wash to taste smell when kissing.
It all started with undressing and nice long kiss and fondling off her gorgeous tits and arse (while she was on top of me). She started with body to body massage and asked me to relax as she wanted to give me an experience which was indeed true.
Also engaged in light french kissing for a couple of minutes and moved onto giving me sloppy blowjob and at this moment I realised I want more time with her and 30mins won't be justified but she had another booking so refused. To make the best of the time I had, I moved down to her pussy for kissing and licking. Wow! it smelt fresh and tasted great and I carried on for longer than expected as she was enjoying it as I could hear natural moaning.
Moved back to sucking and then came condom and her pussy was tight enough and felt pleasurable in missionary. I was about to cum so I stopped and changed position to doggy. I nearly came and asked her to sit on my face while she looked in my eyes and I was looking at the boobs and shagging myself, and had a heavy load soon enough.
Here I thought, I was done and its time to leave but she helped me clean and cleaned herself and being greedy I asked if I could have another 5 minutes where I could cuddle her and she happily agreed.
I was kissing her stomach, boobs, face and also light French kissing and moved to kissing her pussy and she didn't say a word and was just smiling and accommodating. I was hard soon enough and came again in matter of minutes.
Overall, I must say that she has a great personality and it was one of the best so far. She is not a clock watcher surely and I had an amazing session and left after quick chat clean up and she went to shower.
I would certainly see her again and for minimum 1 hour this time. I checked on the possibility for a threesome for next time as during the session she mentioned that she shares the flat but on being asked for threesome she mentioned that the other person is a trans so it will be better seeing separately.