Author Topic: Massage Oriental Mexborough, Rotherham  (Read 1083 times)

Offline artexpo

I passed this place at the weekend, couldn’t find any reviews so I decided to give it a go with no expectations.
Booked on the phone for an hour, it’s on the main road so not discreet at all if that bothers you. As soon as I walked in and saw the young Chinese lady, probably about 30, I knew it extras would probably be on offer. She had a very short black dress on, cleavage on show. The place is all newly done and very clean.
I paid £45 for the hour and asked for deep tissue, it wasn’t deep but a good massage anyway. Her English was very poor but she was pleasant, quite good looking.
She didn’t leave the room while I undressed, I hesitated with the boxers, she said straight away, take them off.
Just over half way through she started lightly massaging around my arse then asked if I liked it, then if I wanted BTB. I asked how much she said £60 I said no and agreed on £20 for HE, she applied the oil and gave me a good slow finish, enjoyed it all and might try BTB next time but not for more than £40.
I’d recommend if you’re around there, she said she was the owner, Mena, I think she said.
External Link/Members Only