Author Topic: KK-Moon Health-Addlestone  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Muff licker

External Link/Members Only

Text ahead and the Mama-san said she had a new 25 Year old girl working today took it with a pinch of salt but ventured there anyway and was greeted by the Mama-san i said can i see her please.

Well here was this very pretty Chinese girl wearing a short dress and Ugg boots Cock went into Semi mode immediately, so I paid my usual £25 strangely directly to the girl and was led into the rear room. She went out but came back as I was taking my shorts off good start we chatted with me standing naked. I then lay down and the massage started was quiet good really. When she was at the head of the table I slid both hands up her shirt and grabbed a hand full of arse with no complaints, not much CC swipes but on the turn the negotiating started. After a lot of to and throwing as her English was poor we agreed £60 for B2B and pussy licking.

Well I helped her strip revealing a lovely young body some stretch marks around the tummy but not really consistent with childbirth maybe weight loss, lovely natural C tits and a full bush.
I sucked on the nipples for a while and then, she wiped her pussy with wet wipes and lay down and boy I was in heaven lovely full pussy to munch on, hairy but fine hair that was quiet pleasant, after a about 5 minutes I felt her body quiver, my work was done  :yahoo:

I swapped places and she gave me an oily Wank to completion. (think we went over the 30 minutes)
Total damage £85 worth every penny KK (sounds like Kiki when she says it) is there for 2 weeks only form an orderly queue lads and Lurker's
« Last Edit: November 11, 2024, 02:56:22 pm by Muff licker »

Offline advent2016


Offline Sir Lancelot

Thanks for the tip, she does sound delicious, unlike the food they were preparing in the back of the shop the last time I was there  :vomit:

Offline Muff licker

Best check when you guys go as the girls change every week or so I normally poke my head in and look at who is available first