Ive used RBs a lot over the years and had some great results, mainly pre Covid, when the punting scene wasnt the shitshow it is now.

Here are 20 observations because Im bored and avoiding work:
1. It can be complety random -some bids you will get lots of bids, post the same a week later - and you get nothing
2. There are lots of serial bidders that you have to weed out
3, London used to be a rich hunting ground for part time/visiting escorts, hardly any now post covid/brexshit
4. Outcalls work - incalls via a RB are a waste of time, unless you are offering silly money
5. Pricing - as long as you arent completely taking the piss (£260 for 2 hours might be pushing it - £280/300 might get better results), you will get bidding for lower than the advertised rate
6. Outcalls to hotels will get a better response than to a private address
7. WGs can bid over your bid price, and occasionally Ive managed to negiotiate a lower price in between the bid and her offer
8. Specifying services is worthwhile, but be prepared that most WGs dont read the bid and you ALWAYS have to reconfirm
9. I never confirm the RB - I will send the WG a separate booking request and leave the RB open -saves you if they falke on you (surprise - escorts have been known to do this
10. A LOT of RBs ask for bareback (and get lots of bids), so be aware that WGs who bid on yours, may also be bidding on these
11. Following up bids over email quickly and moving to whatsapp/texts is definately worthwhile and can often "secure the deal"
12. WGS who have responded to a specific request in your bid (eg "I can provide nipple clamps, but you need to have your own cock ring

) will often be a better bet than the serial bidders
13. Early morning meet bids can be surprisingly successful - I once had a regular that would come to my hotel at 7.30AM for an hours booking on her way to the office (pre Covid klaxon)
14. I post a week before the meet if I can, but never in advance of that otherwise they can get confused about the date (eg opst the bid on the Thursday if you want to meet next weds)
15. Short notice RBs (eg less than 24 hours) are very rarely a success
16. Post Covid, I would say my success rate is around 40%, pre Covid was nearer 80%. London is always better, Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, Newcastle and Birmingham I have done well in, Leeds/Wales/Bristol/smaller towns rarely had any luck
17. If you dont want BBWs, state this, similalrly to any other preferences, helps up front (as long as they read the bid)
18. Be wary if any replies to emails that come back really quickly -can ofetn be the sign of a Sergei/agency replying and not the girl
19. Make sure you state the hotel you are staying at early on in the emails/texts. I once had a booking all arranged and then told the WG the hotel name and she refused the booking as she knew some of the staff there.
20. Back to the first point - it can be completely random
