Author Topic: Bonita Thai Massage - New Malden  (Read 2229 times)

Offline beastmaster

Weblink: External Link/Members Only
Address: 122 Malden Rd, New Malden, KT3 6DD, Kingston
Telephone: 07442 964 636
Date/time of review: 24/07 at 1500
Cost: £60

Shop is located down a narrow alleyway between a block of appartments under construction and a shop. Clearly signposted.
The massuese - sorry I cannot remember her name - maybe Lisa or Lilly -  was a pleasantly friendly Thai MILF, around 40 - 50. Nice Trim figure, average boobs, face OK.
I chose the 30 minute option for £30. The massage itself was good, she had some training and so gave a reasonably hard massage, as requested. No CC swipes or erotic strokes/slaps of the bum.
At the 20 minute mark she asked if I wanted extras, but firmly said that only HR was available, clothed at £30 and topless at £50, but no touching or sucking of nipples. In other words, look but don't touch. Also no B2B, BJ or FS
So I went  for clothed HR, which was delivered competently and left me feeling quite satisfied afterwards.
Finished off with a good face/scalp massage.
Overall a positive experience, but a rather limited menu of services, so I doubt that I will return.



Offline Prifessionallondinguy

There’s nearly always a narrow alleyway involved.  :D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2024, 10:57:38 am by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
There’s nearly always a narrow alleyway involved.  :D

If you're really lucky, the back door is open 😂
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline beastmaster

If you're really lucky, the back door is open 😂

Well neither the alley way or the back door was open on this visit.  :diablo:
I doubt they will ever be with my massuese, but maybe you might be luckier than me.  :yahoo:
One thing I forgot to mention, the shop itself was a typical setup, two massage rooms and a shower/toilet.
The shower seems to work - there was some washed laundry in it - but I did not use it.
Also Credt Cards accepted for a £2.50 extra charge