Mi-Amour link:
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only30 minutes incall - £70. Happened a couple of months ago.
Wasn't sure if it was worth posting another review as mine is almost a carbon copy of Thepegmeister's from a few weeks ago, but there's a reason I think it's worth it.
Lovely summery dress; shorter and curvier than I expected from her photos, but just my type. Great smile; straight into full-on DFK, a bit of OWO and then to RO. It seemed she came in about a minute, which made me suspicious of acting but we moved into a near-69 position and she was squirting in a couple of minutes. You can't act that. Cowgirl, then doggy and then mish, where I lost control snogging and squeezing like mad. Great chat afterwards.
The reason it's worth a review is that, from beginning to end, this was one of my best punting experiences in 25 years. Professional, friendly, passionate, great-looking, and absolutely outstanding in bed. So good I've already been back for another visit, which was a carbon copy; just how I like it. Thank god I live 100 miles away...