Girl :
External Link/Members OnlyPrice : £80 for 30 mins b2b massage. Option 1 on her profile
Location : Blackwall east London
Meet : Had to settle for booking this girl as she seemed to be the only girl available in the next hour. Comms were smooth with her as she responds in a timely manner ( even when I notified her I was running a little late due to traffic).
She works out of a new build apartment in Blackwall and thankfully had no concierge, she sent me the apartment number which has a ring door bell on the door. She looks like her photos however imo wasn’t wowed by her looks at all.
Opened the door with hiding behind the door and greeted me as I entered with a hug. Guided me to the room where I payed her the £80 and was offered a shower which I rejected as I had just showered. So I got undressed and layed on the massage table and the massage began. She teased me a little in the massage and I did receive some slight reach unders 5 mins in, I showed my appreciation of this by telling her it’s nice but she asked me to turn over 5 mins into the massage

. I turned over and she went straight for HR and looked keen to finish me. I was struggling to cum for some reason which has never happened but she refused to let me play with her breasts which was weird as she put them in my face as soon as I turned over. After 2 mins more of HR I managed to cum, I took a shower got changed and left and I looked at the clock and saw I wasn’t in there for longer than 13-14 mins.
She’s rubbish at what she does and doesn’t looked good either imo so I’ll totally avoid her from now on.