Author Topic: (Thai) Emmie Massage GFE Worcester  (Read 4051 times)


15 review(s) for Emmie Thai Girl (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline SRBeijing

External Link/Members Only

Emmie only has one other review here and that was for Scotland.

Texted same day and received reply quickly back with alternative time (which I accepted), address, and price list.

I knew parking would be a problem so arrived 15 minutes early, couldn't find a space then ended up trying to go the wrong direction on a one-way street! No big deal but a car and then three pedestrians all looked at me -- so much for being discrete.

Ironically the venue is discrete and being a few minutes late wasn't a problem.

The text with the extras kinda shocked me as I don't punt very often (twice a year?)  kissing 20, OWO 20, CIM 20 on top of 120 for the hour.

I was wondering of I'd made a mistake as it meant I'd be spending 160 (one hour + kiss + owo) for probably a middle aged lady who wasn't anywhere as good as her profile picture.

How wrong I was...

The current profile picture is exactly the girl you meet! The picture might have a bit of blur or something, but in the dark windowless room we used she looked even better than the profile picture.

No shower offered but I had showered beforehand. Having a pee was a bit of trek to a bathroom and the moving of a house mate into another room.

Started with a good massage with lots of reach unders and touching both ways. She kept her long hair down which I like.

Turning over she was a feast for the eyes -- and she kept great eye contact throughout and DFK. Boobs are also like the profile picture - just gravity defying I assume bolt-ons but wasn't that bothered they felt and looked great.

OWO was great. For the main (protected) event she suggested mish as "you're large" which of course we all love to hear but really know it means "I'm lazy and I want you to do all the work".  Again really great eye contact and no objections to me lifting her legs and arms and anything else above her head to get as deep as possible.  She took it all really well and made the right noises.

HE and DFK to finish.

Cleaned me and helped me to get dressed before sending me on my way.

Negatives:
Parking for sure, didn't get the full hour which was my fault really.

I would definitely return as I found her friendly, very keen, and gorgeous (I really hope someone on here isn't going to say she's post-op haha).

Offline Andywb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 777
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 150
She looks beautiful

Did she say where she is moving to?

Offline SRBeijing

No sorry, I didn’t ask either. I might travel to meet her but Scotland might be a bit too far!