Author Topic: Mayzee Martinez - Telford - Tourer  (Read 1904 times)


44 review(s) for New mayzeel (27 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online RandomGuy99

When:

This week

Comms:

All done by text and very easy to make a booking. No nonsense.

Venue:

Modern apartment

Fee:

£80 for 30 minutes.  Extras available anal £40 and nuru massage for £30, but not taken.

Services agreed:

Full service

Service Provider:

External Link/Members Only

Generally as per her photos. Size 10/12, big natural boobs, seemed taller than 5'5". I was happy when I walked through the door.  Her English is very good.  Very down to earth and no nonsense provider.

Services delivered:

OWO, DFK, RO and sex in a few positions.

Pros:

Looks good
Very easy to get along with
Does what she says
Is interested in making you happy
Sex was pretty enthusiastic
She's intelligent and funny
She's well organised and has good hygiene

Cons:

None

Would I return?

Yes