Author Topic: Gemma24uk, Birmingham Outcall  (Read 1520 times)


6 review(s) for GenuineGemma (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Dajie

Gemma24uk

External Link/Members Only

Outcall, West Midlands hotel
2 hours £370

When? Last week.

I put out a reverse bid early last week with the aim of securing a midweek visit to my hotel. Gemma bid and she seemed nice. Pics suggested someone I would fancy so I made the arrangements.

Gemma asked for a £40 deposit which I sent. Like many of you, I am somewhat lairy about deposits as a rule but she has some feedback on here and also 400+ feedback on AW and £40 didn't seem like much. She came right back and confirmed receipt so that was fine. Really good comms throughout actually and that was reassuring because I have spent my share of hours pacing corridors and car parks.

We messaged on the day and she was on time and in the right place. Met her in the bar for a soft drink, sat down for a little chat and then took off for the room. She was nicely but discretely dressed, with heels.

Gemma is an attractive, tall English woman. Her profile says 35 and that seems right to me. We had a cuddle and some dfk and then we had some fun. She wore the shoes and socks I had brought for her (new, she sent me her shoe size), which was enjoyable. She was friendly and natural, conversational without trying to talk out the meet. She has a slim, long body and her pics are accurate.

A good non rushed smorgasbord of oral, reverse oral, frigging, missionary, doggie and cum in the bag, with dfk throughout. We chatted for a bit and she used the shower. She then came back and we had a cuddle on the bed. After a bit she toyed with my pink fellow, who as a rule is one and done, but she teased some life into him and began sucking him upright. That is the second punt in a row that has happened and I haven't gotten any younger so I must be choosing the right ladies! She persevered with oral, handjob while kissing then oral again until I blew another load all over her hands. More work for her this time but she stayed the course.

Then she gave me a back rub, which was relaxing. No rushing out the door.

In summary, an enjoyable punt with a friendly, reliable and obliging woman. A good time was had. would I see her again? If I am back up that way, yes. I might very well do.