Author Topic: Tina - Barbican  (Read 1041 times)

Offline darkknightrises

External Link/Members Only

90 mins - £130

Comms - Quick n easy by sms, 45 mins later was at her front door.

Location - 1st floor flat, located close to the Barbican Center.

Services - Massage, B2B, HR to finish.

Meet - Buzzed up to her small but cozy & clean flat, Tina was waiting behind the door - I liked what I saw - blue tunic that just about covered her bum,  Chinese, 5ft 6/7 tall, mid 20's, slim, medium length dark hair, smooth skin. Quick shower in small but clean bathroom, plonked myself face down on the sturdy massage table, she came in & asked how I would like her hair up or down & what type of massage ( i opted hair up, medium with b2b finish).

she started standing at the head of the table & leant over me to massage my bum & gave long strokes from my head to my bum, this went on mr a while & was very enjoyable. I got massaged from my shoulders to my feet in 3 different stages - back, bum & legs. There was plenty of CC swipes & reach unders. With about 25 mins left she went full naked & climbed on top of me & she lay flat on my back & slid up & down, flipped over where this continued, she let me touch her boobs where her nipples became erect & did not mind when I had my hands all over her arse. for the finale she lay on my front, face to face & wanked me softly then hard to a very enjoyable climax. she cleaned me up, gave me a head massage before we showered separately got changed, paid her fee & walked out 1hr 40 mins after I arrived so no clock watching.

I noticed she was very quiet at the beginning but when I initiated the chat she became more sensual with the CC swipes & reach unders.

Very enjoyable meet & will return.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 02:40:18 pm by darkknightrises »