Author Topic: Sweety (TOFTT); Tantric Alexandra; Stanmore/Edgware; bait and switch  (Read 750 times)

Offline Abcxyz12345

I’ve generally had good experiences with Tantric Alexandra so far having seen Lolita, Leona (with whom I had an incredible experience) and most recently Nirvana. I saw Sweety’s profile which says that she has a model appearance and body and decided to take one for the team as I couldn’t see any reviews here. Her photos look amazing and I didn’t expect a bait and switch situation because Tantric Alexandra’s photos from what I’ve seen so far are usually real.

External Link/Members Only

Communications - 10/10

As always very straightforward. I fired off a text in the morning and booked an evening slot and agreed to have a 1 hour tantric for £120.

Location - 8/10

New build development in Stanmore. Parking is limited as it’s restricted to residents only and is about a 10 min walk away from Stanmore station. I like the flat as it’s clean, warm and discrete. There are 2 rooms where the magic happens. It seems you can choose to have a massage on a massage bed on the floor, on a table or on a bed. I chose the bed.

Girl - 6/10

Tastes obviously differ but I just wasn’t attracted to her in any way. The photo isn’t her, it’s neither an old photo nor a highly airbrushed one, it’s a clear bait and switch. If it is her then I’m prime David Beckham. Despite her looks, this was very disappointing and really misleading. She does have model figure and is tall and slim but her face didn’t excite me in anyway. She wasn’t wearing makeup, or at least very little, so she seemed tired but with her model figure I was willing to go with the flow. She’s about 5’9, has tiny tits and brown hair.

Services - 5/10

I’d just come from the gym so I wanted a shower, mainly for her benefit, but she seemed a bit surprised about this. I insisted on showering first and she decided to join me, which was unexpected as I didn’t ask for an assisted shower this time, but welcome. The shower was very quick and she encouraged me to grab her mosquito bite tits and then backed her ass into my dick grinding me for a few seconds which was nice but short lived.

Into the bedroom, she sat on the bed next to me, poured warm oil over back and stroked my shoulders for about 10 mins or so. There were also plenty of reach unders and at one point she tickled my balls for a few mins which felt great and got me hard very quickly - things were looking up and I liked how direct she was here. She also slid up and down my body a few times which was less sensual and I think her technique needs a lot of improvement. After a few more mins though she asked me to turn over which initially made me think this would lead to more massage on my front but as soon as I did she oiled up my cock and started to jerk me off. I asked her to slow down but another major issue with the service is her English is very poor. She seems to be good at asking questions but not good at understanding instructions - btw my accent isn’t particularly strong or difficult to understand. I thought nothing of it and tried to relax by fondling her boobs and stroking her body but nothing about her grabbing my dick was that sensual.

After a few minutes I asked her to change position by lying down next to me but she heard that I asked her to go into a plank position with her feet next to my head jerking me off with my other hand. This was the strangest position I’ve ever seen and I tried explaining what I wanted but she was really struggling. After another 5 mins I closed my eyes and thought back to my amazing experience with Leona (which I haven’t reviewed because she left soon after) and came. The whole thing was over in 20 mins.

After the session experience - 7/10

She’s a very friendly girl so afterwards she lay down next to me and started asking me loads of questions - was I married, did I have kids, where do I live, what do I do for work, why have I not married yet etc etc etc. this would have been lovely had she been able to hold a conversation but she really struggled to understand me which made it feel like a job interview. All I got from her was that she would be in the UK for a few years and that she’s from Kazakhstan and not Uzbekistan as it says in her profile. These types of chats with WGs are only effective when you’ve had an intimate experience with them which wasn’t the case here. She wasn’t miserable like some girls are. She was trying hard to please me and even tried giving me a pathetic head massage but it just irritated me. I decided to jump in the shower, by myself this time, and was out of the door within about 38 mins. At the door she asked me to stay longer next time and I told her I’d give that some serious thought. I have no idea what she understood but she smiled and nodded.

The major factor which saves this from being a negative is that I received a text from the boss lady shortly after asking why I’d left and if everything was okay. I said it was over too quickly and that I wasn’t feeling it and she agreed to give me a discount next time which was a nice touch.

Conclusion -

A bait and switch punt, poor services but a friendly girl and excellent follow-up from the boss lady. I definitely won’t be seeing Sweety but will see other Tantric Alexandra girls.

Offline Aquaman

Think all pics there are “indicative”! Find most of her ladies these days are older and you get better value at Masha! Aq