Author Topic: SandraCurlyX - Paddington - Excellent  (Read 3307 times)


116 review(s) for SandraCurlyX (109 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online patelprat

SandraCurlyX - Paddington - Excellent

Sandra is another lady with a good reputation (a really good track record on UKP) who I have known about for quite a while (she has been on the scene for a good few years), but never got around to booking. Not helped by the fact that she doesn't escort much these days (she studies too) and she only takes same-day bookings, so no pre-booking is possible (I usually like to pre-book a day or more in advance where possible). But I thought it about time to finally sample this lovely lady.

External Link/Members Only

Services Requested: GFE with DFK/RO/OWO/protected sex/CIM

Cost: £100 for 30 mins (all inclusive)

Comms: I sent her a text with my requirements and proposed booking time fairly early in the morning on one of her working days (shown on AW profile). She soon replied and said she couldn't do my preferred time, but offered me another slot, which I accepted. I told her I'd have a shower just prior to seeing her, so wouldn't need another at her place. She was fine with this.

Location: small flat near Paddington station. Small, but fit for purpose.

Girl: I found her attractive, alluring and exotic looking. Romanian, but appeared (to me) to have hints of Persian or Turkish or even Indian features. Long dark curvy/wavy hair, tanned skin, sexy slim size 6 body with small-medium breasts and some tattoos, just my type of body. Around 5'5. Her age looked around early-mid 30s.
Overall, she looked sexy and I was not disappointed.

Meeting:
I arrived at the building address, she gave me the flat number and buzzed me in. I had to climb a couple of flights of stairs, the hallway wasn't well-lit.
Once in the flat, I really liked what I saw (she was wearing a revealing dress), I smiled and she pulled me in straight away for some DFK. Full on with lots of tongue. After some small talk, I left the money on a side table and we continued snogging near the bed, adjacent to a mirror. We eyed each other up in the mirror as our hands were all over each other. She told me she could tell I was pushing myself hard in the gym :D. We both stripped and continued DFK. At some point I asked her to lie on the bed. I started to fondle and kiss her lovely natural breasts, kissed her upper body, licked her sexy armpits and gave her more DFK.
I moved down to her (very clean) pussy and started licking it, slowly, but then building up the pace. I could tell she was enjoying it as her eyes looked slightly closed, mouth slightly open, and she was squeezing her breasts as my tongue did its work. I kept working my tongue on her clit. After a while she jolted her body a few times as she orgasmed. She immediately came to me for more DFK, even more passionate than before. We kissed for a while before she rolled me onto my back. She started to kiss my torso, suck on my nipples at my request. This all felt wonderful. She moved her kisses down to my cock and proceeded to give me OWO. Nice and smooth, she took me in all the way with relative ease, licked and kissed my balls, licked under them too. It all felt great.
I asked her to fuck and for her to start on top. She rubbered me up, mounted me and we passionately fucked in cowgirl for quite a while. I was thrusting up heavily from underneath as she rode me. I pulled her closer to me and there was near constant DFK and kissing on body and neck as we did this.
I flipped her over to mish and continued with the fucking and kissing. Got her legs on my shoulders and continued pounding. She gave me great eye contact. She looked like she was enjoying it. I finally fucked her in doggy. There was another mirror behind the bed, so I could see us as we fucked.
I sensed time was approaching, so dismounted. She started again with the DFK and body kissing as I wanked myself off. When I was close she clasped onto my cock and took in my cum. I think she missed my first shot, but got the rest. I was drained.
She went to the bathroom to freshen up as I cleaned myself a bit. She offered me a shower, but I said I'd take it at home. As I got dressed we just talked for a bit, which was very nice. Her English is great and she is clearly an intelligent lady. I sat down on a chair near her and we engaged in a final, long slow DFK. She then saw me to the door and I left, probably 10-15 mins past the 30 mins. Clearly no clock-watching or time pressure from her.

Summary

Positive:
Slim size 6 sexy and exotic looking lady Romanian lady. Pretty and attractive looking.
Great kisser - the DFK was wonderful.
Passionate sex.
Intelligent. Nice personality.
No clock-watching.

Neutral:
None

Negative:
None

Overall: Positive

Recommend?
Yes, a great GFE from an attractive lady - and also good VFM. Her track record on here speaks for itself. She aims to please.

Return?
Yes, I would like to at some point.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 07:51:31 pm by patelprat »

Offline tantraman

Girl: I found her attractive, alluring and exotic looking. Romanian, but appeared (to me) to have hints of Persian or Turkish or even Indian features. Long dark curvy/wavy hair, tanned skin, sexy slim size 6 body with small-medium breasts and some tattoos, just my type of body. Around 5'5. Her age looked around early-mid 30s.

... as per photos collected here :music:

Offline Thephoenix159

Great review as always PP.

Curious how you compare Sandra to EmSensuals looks, facially and physique wise?

Would you say there has been much change from Tantramans pics?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 05:21:05 pm by Thephoenix159 »

Online patelprat

Great review as always PP.

Curious how you compare Sandra to EmSensuals looks, facially and physique wise?

Would you say there has been much change from Tantramans pics?

Hi!
Aside from both being very slim, they look quite different. Sandra dark hair, curly, dark eyes, exotic features. Emsensual blonde (ish), green eyes, taller, straight hair, very fair skinned. Even smaller boobs than Sandra. Less curves.

I'd say Sandra's body looks just as good as in the photos, obviously her face has aged a little bit after 6 years, but all good. Maybe even better than those photos, I'd say.

I was supposed to see Em again last week, but she got sick  :(

« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 06:03:42 pm by patelprat »


Offline Bornslippy

Good to see she still delivers. If only 50%, of her fellow Roma women, lead by her example, this game would be so much easier