Author Topic: englishphoebex - Stourbridge  (Read 5307 times)


32 review(s) for EnglishPhoebeX (25 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Endless

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


Emailed through adult work she replied very quickly. Three messages later she asked to put a booking request through, 1 hour incall £130.
Address sent through its a house at the end of a dead end street. The house is tucked down the side so could be a little awkward as you walk past another house but I didn't have any problem with the neighbours. I do recommended parking down the street/street over.

Once inside greeted with a kiss and a hug, taken upstairs, money handed over shower and drink offered.

Started off with lots of kissing, then went into 69, she gave a good blowjob and she also was very reactive to receiving as well. Moved onto missionary and then onto doggy, and I finished in the sack as it had been a while and I didn't last too long.

Cleaned up, standard wetwipe affair.
Cuddling on the bed talking about world affairs, ya know as you do after sex.
After a bit of talking she reached down and started to wake up downstairs. After a while she gave me oral again then condom on and she climbed on top and finished me off quite quickly.
Another clean up bit more talking, offered a shower which I took at the end, hug and kiss goodbye out slightly over a hour.

Overall for me a positive decent value for performance and for me good proximity. I can easily see phoebe not being everyones cup of tea, can be quite talkative if you bring up the right or wrong topic.

Offline jd181064

Would you say her AW age and photos are true reflection?

And thanks for the review, she's one that's intrigued me for a while, but wrong side of Brum for me to easily see.

Offline alabama1

Would you say her AW age and photos are true reflection?

And thanks for the review, she's one that's intrigued me for a while, but wrong side of Brum for me to easily see.
Me too. There's something that's stopping me, but i can't fathom out what it is , especially as she is local to me  :unknown:

Offline Placebo88

Me too. There's something that's stopping me, but i can't fathom out what it is , especially as she is local to me  :unknown:

Possibly that you don't fancy her? Her looks will divide opinion, so it is fortunate that she has clear face pics on her profile.

Offline alabama1

Possibly that you don't fancy her? Her looks will divide opinion, so it is fortunate that she has clear face pics on her profile.
Yeah, that and also i get the impression, from reading previous reviews, that she may have a bit of an attitude.

Offline realpunter

... i get the impression, from reading previous reviews, that she may have a bit of an attitude.

Precisely why I've avoided despite crushing on her since seeing her in porn like 10 years ago.

Online RedditchJay

Did know she did an any porn ? She is on my HL, what was her porn name ?

Offline Flair99


Offline Cheltclient

Interesting. Just watched some of her porn. Didn’t know this. That makes me a little more interested to book. She looks quite hot

Offline alabama1

Interesting. Just watched some of her porn. Didn’t know this. That makes me a little more interested to book. She looks quite hot
Where did you find it mate ?

Offline Cheltclient

Where did you find it mate ?

I just googled her mate. We’re a few videos floating around. X Hamster had some.  Fairly sure it’s her. Let me see if i can find a link

Offline Cheltclient

Where did you find it mate ?

External Link/Members Only.

That’s her right? I confess I only had a quick look with the sound off but from her AW, seemed to be the same woman

Offline alabama1

External Link/Members Only.

That’s her right? I confess I only had a quick look with the sound off but from her AW, seemed to be the same woman
Cheers mate. I may have to have a rethink  ;)

Offline Cheltclient

Cheers mate. I may have to have a rethink  ;)

Yeah someone who has met her may come on and confirm it’s not her but I’m fairly sure it’s the same girl.

And it’s made me rethink too. Still not sure as took a closer look at her reviews and they are mixed (but still leaning towards positive). I think she looks quite hot

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 316
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
Yeah someone who has met her may come on and confirm it’s not her but I’m fairly sure it’s the same girl.

And it’s made me rethink too. Still not sure as took a closer look at her reviews and they are mixed (but still leaning towards positive). I think she looks quite hot


I've seen her looks like a bit like a much younger version making her a doubtful 34 even if it's the same girl,which I'm not sure about.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 04:28:59 pm by 8MillionDollarMan »
Banned reason: Habitual one line reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline guymids-72

External Link/Members Only.

That’s her right? I confess I only had a quick look with the sound off but from her AW, seemed to be the same woman

That is 100% not her.
She lives close to me and I've seen her out and about....not even close.

Offline Cheltclient

That is 100% not her.
She lives close to me and I've seen her out and about....not even close.

So is she not that porn star the previous poster mentioned? I thought it looked a lot like her.

But hands up, I’ve not met her, so have no idea

Offline Placebo88

So is she not that porn star the previous poster mentioned? I thought it looked a lot like her.

But hands up, I’ve not met her, so have no idea

It is her. Different hair colour, without the tattoos and probably from 15+ years ago which would make her currently listed age of 34 about right.

Some early chat on it although the porn clips links are dead:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=152475.msg1672808#msg1672808

She has an OnlyFans account which can prove useful for research purposes. Usually better than PGs or movies on AW in my experience.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 316
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
So one says it isn't her one says it is and I've met her and I'm not sure.
Take your pick.
Banned reason: Habitual one line reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline guymids-72

It is her. Different hair colour, without the tattoos and probably from 15+ years ago which would make her currently listed age of 34 about right.

Some early chat on it although the porn clips links are dead:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=152475.msg1672808#msg1672808

She has an OnlyFans account which can prove useful for research purposes.
Usually better than PGs or movies on AW in my experience.

Fair play mate
If it is her I stand corrected but she looks absolutely nothing like that now.

Offline Placebo88

Fair play mate
If it is her I stand corrected but she looks absolutely nothing like that now.

That footage does use strange angles as well as being of grainy quality. That, the age difference and the hair meant I had to look more carefully to be confident. The body and height helped too.

This is a clearer one I found just:

External Link/Members Only

Offline guymids-72

That footage does use strange angles as well as being of grainy quality. That, the age difference and the hair meant I had to look more carefully to be confident. The body and height helped too.

This is a clearer one I found just:

External Link/Members Only

Apologies to you mate.
I can see that it is her from this video as the face is much clearer
If only she looked like that now