Link - External Link/Members OnlyPrice - £50 for 15 mins (everything covered)
Comms - Via text. Thought I’d dip my toe in the Latina BBL pool now that I’m back doing what I actually like doing. It’s a shame that I couldn’t get the old SPs reviews in before my abstinence but I’ll make up for it by being swift with any future reviews. Replies from this particular girl were very quick and came across as very flexible with set meeting time. At the time, I was surprised she hadn't been reviewed yet. Even ok with me being slightly late.
Location - Modern estate on the west side of Basingstoke, just a short walk from the station and easily accessible in a vehicle. Looked quite rough, what with the hooded youngsters lurking in doorways smoking and the excessive amount of bordered up building work. Was quite hard to find the specific block the SP resides in, even with instructions but once up in her flat everything looked clean and orderly.
Looks - Funny thing is I was almost bait-and-switched with the wrong SP. A younger, less assy girl with braces met me at the door, but when I insisted on seeing the “correct lady” using what little I knew in Spanish, I was met by what could be described as the girl on AW’s mother?

. She had a shapely BBL ass that jiggled and couldn’t have been more than 5’5” but had the face of a 50 year old! Maybe they went and got their asses done up together and the latter stole the former’s photos? Who knows?
Services - Given that I’d come on a half hour drive east from where I was staying and options being really bleak, I went with 15 mins, by bank transfer, as I’d forgotten the cash in the car. Noticed that it isn’t listed on AW so may just be an in person rate depending on how she ASSesses you. Opted for oral with first, followed by missionary, then reverse cowgirl (with little movement from her) to save the best until last: doggy! I’d have loved to have been in at a faster rhythm but she kept complaining, baring in mind we were on the sofa bed instead of the bedroom which was were I was meant to be with the first chick. Kept it slow and steady and eventually finished in the bag, with her being kind enough to let me run over time after her constant complaints about speed made me lose interest halfway through thrusting.
Verdict - Found it to be underwhelming, all things considered. The fact she couldn’t twerk made reverse cowgirl disappointing and her not letting me absolutely rail her in doggy, had me walking away thinking, is that it? Of course if she’s not able to handle my size, it would be unfair for me to hold that against her. But I’ve only ever considered myself as average. With the language barrier, we’ll probably never know! I’d never go back, and if you’re after the girl in the photos, don’t go! It’s only her mum and slim sister
