Positive reviews on here look good if you can actually get to see her but seems the reputation for ghosting/double booking is well founded.
meeting arranged about 3 hours in advance over text, instant reply with post code and nothing else ...followed up to confirm the time and
asked if I should make my way?, "yes baby, see you soon" 1 hour to the time texted, no reply so rang and someone answered and confirmed the time and said she would text address when I get there (I don't think she handles her own calls?)
made my way to aldgate, texted 30 minutes before the time and got text back we were still on. booking time and nothing, texted, nothing, rang and 'she' answered she would text the flat number (this was probably 7 minutes past the booking time)
...radio silence, texted again 15 minutes past the booking time and 'she' texted back "I'm busy" so either she's texting and answering her phone while she's busy or someone else handles the phone and accepts whoever gets there first.
thanked her for wasting my time and would be leaving. was in the area anyway so not a massive trek but really poor form from her ...top marks for consitency I guess
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only