Author Topic: XX SEXY GINGER XX - brick lane  (Read 1651 times)


22 review(s) for XX SEXY GINGER XX (12 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
25 review(s) for Hot-Beauty Ginger X (15 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline babayaga69

Comm: It was an impulsive punt. I saw a lot of hot chicks in an exhibition in Excel, thinking I would be passing Whitechapel on the way home, I messaged Lucy 40 mins before the punt, she responded instantly with a postcode then I made my way there. When I got there, she gave me the door number and came down very soon after.

Fee: 50/15mins


Girl and service : She’s pretty and friendly throughout, she’s not slim but definitely not fat, all natural and I found her attractive, little chat before started kissing and feeling each other, I opted for owo with good techniques, sometimes deep sometimes focus on the tip, lot of tongue movement and felt great. Condom on and pounded her on top and all finished just over 15mins.

Conclusion: seen her twice now and both times had no issues with time keeping. She did remember our first and only met, how long I stayed,it was early of the day and few things we talked about. I stayed an hour the first time and 15mins p&d this time and I enjoyed both session. I will return when I’m in the area again.


External Link/Members Only


« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 09:56:37 am by babayaga69 »