Author Topic: Tori.Taylor - Gateshead, as good as ever  (Read 4452 times)


16 review(s) for Tori.Taylor (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline rthunderbird

AW Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Preamble: So, I last saw Tori a long, long time ago. Needless to say she had infected me with her effortless charm then. With a myriad of great experiences that have sat fondly in my head for just under ten years. Needless to say, when it came out that she was LeahRose, I had to see her. Inevitably this review will be driven partly by nostalgia, and that nostalgia has held up well in my incredibly biased opinion.

Communications: I reached out online, and then through WhatsApp. Was a bit of a bugger getting our schedules to line up, but eventually we managed to make it happen. Communication was quick and clear, especially on the day of the meeting.

Venue: A well known spot in Gateshead, clean and warm flat with a good bed and well-placed mirror. I was warned on the day that the showers there are unreliable, so consider that in any booking. Or, just reach out and ask, I'm sure she'll let you know if they're good to go on any particular day.

Price: £80 for half an hour.  I'm aware of much discourse concerning pricing here, but honestly my stance has always been pretty consistent, which is either pay it or don't if you're not comfortable. I think she's easily worth this amount, so was happy to stump up the cash.

Services provided: DFK, OWO, RO, Fingering, FS (Just missionary, this time)

Appearance: Says 31 on the profile, and seems accurate to me. She could easily pass for younger if she wanted to. But honestly I think Luke Littler has ruined all of our understanding when it comes to appearance and age so whatever. I would say, subjectively she looks much the same as she did years back. She's got great blonde hair, lovely eyes, a well-toned arse (more toned than it used to be perhaps?), very inviting legs and well rounded and natural, responsive tits. I was immensely attracted to her eight years ago, and I still am today. It's all subjective, but the combination of how she appears, and how she acts is just perfect imo. Speaking of

Personality: Charming, funny, good with casual conversation. She's the epitome of bubbly and just exudes the desire to have a good time. Which is exactly what you want, this is after all meant to be fun. And fun is what you'll get.

Meet: So met at the agreed time, was potentially going to be delayed due to the landlady coming round unexpectedly, but that got sorted and we started five minutes late at most. She welcomed me in, sorted things, and brought back a glass of water. A little bit of catch up then, as I desperately tried to warm up my cold hands, which she then said she quite enjoyed on her, so don't wear mittens on your way. Before long we were kissing, LFK at first but as things warmed up it became more and more frantic and aggressive, teeth clashing, passionate DFK by the end. We slowly stripped off, before she slinked down for some excellent OWO. Sloppy, deep, lot of eye contact, she's a fan of audible enjoyment from you, so there's another tip. No CIM on offer, not that I care about that really, but just a heads up. This went on for a good ten minutes as I just relaxed and enjoyed. Before long we switched roles and I moved onto RO and fingering, she was wet before I even got down there so away we went. As I've had more experiences I've realised I really quite like fingering and messing with a woman and giving as good as I get. In this regard Tori was the perfect partner, very responsive and franticly trying to get the condom out whilst I was playing with her. From this it was legs on shoulders, hard and fast missionary, got her off, this was when everything became very frantic, tight wrapped legs, hard kissing and pulling, that sort of stuff. Then I slowed down for a little, then pushed myself over the edge. After that both of us were looking pretty done-in with hair wild and sticking up. We spent the last five minutes just catching up and reminiscing, and also joking about her quite frankly terrible taste in early twenty tens R&B. But she's a millennial? What are you gonna do. I was dressed and off out the door about thirty five minutes after arriving.

Conclusion: She's great, exactly the type of encounter I look for, and one for repeat visits this year I'm sure.

Offline SteveT1969

I saw Tori years ago and she was a great punt. It's good to hear that she's back and still good.

Online FLYING BLUE

Great review of an absolute Gem (IMHO) :thumbsup:

I realised a long while ago that this was TT incognito - I saw her via an agency when she initially returned to the scene & was delighted to find out it was really her (I think I reviewed at the time).
At that time, she preferred to remain incognito so I kept that particular detail to myself as requested.

I've tried to see her subsequently but never been able to make it at the right time.
Good to see her back.
FB

Edited to add - I did review her 26/02/2022
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 09:36:57 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline TomPI

Wow TT back !!
I was never lucky enough to get to see her , diary dates never  connected , always regretted never having the pleasure
Fingers crossed I am lucky this time round