Author Topic: Pamola Cricklewood massage  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Y2J


External Link/Members Only

Went there few days ago Saw Pamola.

Her massage was decent no real rhythm to it starts off on the legs work up her way up with a few CC swipes. Then does the back, then jumps between legs and back with a few CC Swipes. Defo didn’t work and knots and wasn’t a proper deep massage.

On the 40min mark asked to turn she massaged the front but purposely keeps swiping to get you hard.

As mentioned she does not speak English so the extras on offer were communicated via good translate.

I was offered full service @£120 which I declined. She then said £100  so I thought I’d offer £80 and see happily accepted. I couldn’t have  prob got her down further based on how quick she accepted.

She stripped down jumped onto of me and grabbed both my hands and placed on her tits. Let me have a good grope before whipping out a condom.

Started with a BJ for like 1min then jump on and rode cowgirl for 5-7mins before I realised my load. Quick clean up offered shower on opposite room which I took and left.

Would visit this place again but maybe to try someone new. There were two others shown to me who I declined and went with Pamola as she was the only decent looking one there available out the 3.

There isn’t a refund policy but you can pay £10 to see the girls if you don’t like any and walk they keep the £10.

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Where is Pamola from? What size?

Tenner walkaway to cut losses was par for the course with the sauna scene way back when.

Offline Y2J

She’s from Brazil. I’d say she’s a Size 10-12.