The place - Small flat near Barbican centre. Clean and tidy, proper massage table in the room. It's right by the food market and is busy so not particularly discreet
The girl - Chinese girl with glasses in her 20's I would say. I found her very cute and attractive - possibly one of the most sexy chinese girls I've seen. In my opinion she has a lot of sex appeal. She has small (b cup?) tits and a hairy pussy. Very slim, but not skinny. Great body.
The cost - Think it was £100 for 60 mins.
The event - Asked if I wanted a shower, but didn't insist - so I didn't bother.
Starts with her wearing a massage type tunic for the back massage. And it was a very nice massage. Plenty of cc swipes and gentle reach unders, but nothing too much. She then disrobes and does some body slides (which I'm not a fan of). On the flip she gets very sensual. She basically lay on top of me and reached down and wanked me off while our faces were pressed together. It was very intimate. No kissing though (I asked but she said no). Finished off with her still lying on top of me and kept going until I was completely done. I've never had this before and I must say it was very nice.
Shower afterwards was good pressure and she had the same shower gel I have at home which was a win!!
Would I return - Yes definitely. I'm not sure if anything else would be on offer, but I'd like to try. For £100 it is very good VFM and I found her super sexy. She is also very friendly and chatty
External Link/Members Only