External Link/Members Only1 hour, £150
Easy to book by text, clear directions given. Close to Finchley Road & Frognal.
Small bedsit, easy to access because she unlocked the doors after I texted. Room is dimly lit but well equipped - clean sheets, bottles of water lined up, heating or cooling on request etc.
Nice slim body, accurate pics. Not pretty enough for me to fancy any FK and as a previous review said, all professional but not especially warm so I would never call this a GFE. I had a suck on her big stud nipples (on small tits). Nice little arse.
Massage and rimming (her on me) were nice enough but I wouldn't bother paying for the full hour again if that's what I spent the time on.
Much more fun once we started with the OWO, me sitting on the bed with her kneeling in front. I gave her some gentle head holding / face fucking which she was fine with (I didn't try anything too vociferous).
Gave her a thorough rimming, all smooth and clean. Mac on and into doggy, pussy then anal. She asked for "gentle at first" but in the arsehole easily and she was happy for me to bang away with my full length. Things were pretty enjoyable holding her smooth hips so I finished in the bag there and then.
Short massage to cool down then shower, all good. She used the shower while I got dressed so I did have to wait a moment for her to return before I disappeared.
All good, I'd happily pay £100 to shag her arse for half an hour next time I'm in the area.