Author Topic: Sabrina_xxXxx_ Birmingham - quite a pleasure  (Read 3949 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6970953) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Mrhunter95

External Link/Members Only

Hi, sorry about the late review here
The meet took place 01/10/2023 at around 11pm

Price - £80 for h/h (only extra she said she offered was filming without face for £30)

Communication - 10/10
I finished work early around 9pm, got home and showered and then suddenly had the itch so started searching on AW, a few profiles took my eye so I had messaged them, Sabrina was the fastest to get back to me, the others didn't reply until my meeting had already taken place, sabrina was fast to reply to each query and we soon agreed a meet time of 11pm

Location - apartments right by broadsheet, decent accommodation

The girl - 10/10
I have to say the pictures are very accurate of this girl, the body is phenomenal, and a very pretty face, and her English was very good too, no communication issues

The meet - 9/10

Overall she did everything right, the first thing she did was get me to lie on the bed to start with owo, the owo was very good, but it seemed she didn't want to do this for very long at all hence the 9 instead if the 10, but she made up for this by mounting me reverse cowgirl and slamming that boots up and down on my member  :dance: the view as well if the sounds would usually be enough to make me explode as I find it very rare to find a girl who can ride well, but I persisted as I wanted to maximise my time, after which I had her on her back and was pounding away while bouncing her up and down on the bed, I was getting close to popping at this point so I got her to bend over for the best view, a few minutes pounding away here and I suddenly exploded, off with the rubber and a bit of small talk, then she led me to the door and gave a cheeky kiss on the cheek goodbye

Overall for me, a very positive experience, but tbh, It's not hard to please me 9 times out of 10  :drinks:



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline QQwerty

Did see her last year before I joined UKP and would have given her a positive, friendly girl, great body and rode well :D Didn't allow fingers but apart from that was good. The age on AW seems to jump around, sure she said she was 30 back then but shows 27 atm.

Offline Mrhunter95

Yeah she does seem a little bit older than stated, but still very pretty facially, but either way, the face doesn't matter when bent over  :drinks:

Glad you had a good experience too, I've gathered there doesn't tend to be consistency among rom and Hungarian sws, so thankfully we found a decent one  :hi: